ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, PATNA
(Autonomous institute under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India)
Advertisement No: AIIMS/Pat/CONTRACT FAC/2018/02 Dated: 25/06/2018
AIIMS Patna will conduct walk-in interview for the following faculty posts on CONTRACTUAL BASIS in VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS for a period of one year or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, on Monday, 9th July 2018.
|2.||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||Assistant Professor||1||0||1||0||2|
|4.||Endocrinology & Metabolism||Assistant Professor||1||0||0||0||1|
|6.||Nuclear Medicine||Assistant Professor||1||1||0||0||2|
|7.||Surgical Oncology||Assistant Professor||0||0||1||0||1|
|8.||Surgical Gastroenterology||Assistant Professor||0||1||0||0||1|
|10.||Medical Oncology & Haematology||Assistant Professor||0||1||0||0||1|
- Salary:- Assistant Professor: Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Upper Age Limit:
Assistant Professor / Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on date of interview.
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on date of interview.
- Upper age limit for person with disabilities shall be as per existing Government of India Rules.
- Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under:-
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|3.||Person with Disabilities||05 Years|
|4.||Government Servant||05 Years|
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/Person with Disabilities (PWD) will be considered subjected to production of caste certificate issued by the appropriate/ competent authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the certificate. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the central list of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to creamy layer and their sub-caste should match with the entries in central list of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- There shall be 4% horizontal reservation for person with disabilities as per Govt. of India rules. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority in prescribed format.
- Clearances: Appointments are subject to clearances as for equivalent posts in Government of India.
- Qualifications and Experience: The qualification and experience will be counted as on 09.2018
- Candidates are required to bring the following original documents along with the self- attested copies:
1. Proof of age
2. Degree certificates
3. MCI registration/State Medical Council Registration
4. Experience certificate
5. Category certificate
6. No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview on 09.07.2018 by 9.00 A.M. with his/her application in the prescribed proforma available in the Institute’s website appending therewith self attested certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents etc. in the Committee Room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS, New Delhi for verification. The candidates, who report after 9.30 A.M. will not be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT FOR FACULTY POSTS OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of one year or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. However, the contractual appointment shall not be extended beyond the period of two years. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
- The consolidated remuneration for the post of Assistant Professor will be Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (consolidated).
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No. 12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the post.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- The AIIMS, Patna reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Download the Notification for complete details along with application form: