STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD
Rc. No. 1239/R&T/Rect.1/2011 Dated: 30-12-2011
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts. The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable to alteration.
|Sl. No.||Post Code No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancies*|
|01||31||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Communications)||38|
|02||32||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Sub Inspector of Police (Men) in Police Transport Organisation||10|
|03||33||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Assistant Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau||29|
* This includes the backlog vacancies as given below.
Backlog vacancies in category wise (Limited Recruitment):
|Name of the post||BC-B||ST||ST (W)|
|Post code no.31||1|
|Post code no.32||1||1|
1. This recruitment to the posts mentioned in the Police Department is being made as per the provisions of the Andhra Pradesh Police (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee) Rules issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in G.O. Ms. No 315 Home (Pol.C) Department dated 13-10Â1999 and the amendments thereon
2. The rule of Special representation (reservation) i.e., BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC, ST and Ex.Servicemen provided in Rule 22 of A.P. State & Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 will be applicable except in the case of special category i.e., CPP
Pertaining to Backward Classes (paras 4 & 5)
3. Relaxation in upper age limit (as given in para 7 (B) (b) (i)) and / or reservation to ‘BC-E group’ or ‘any category in BC-E group’ will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation pending before the Honourable Courts. However relaxation in upper age limit (as given in para 7 (B) (b) (i)) and / or reservation to ‘BC-E group’ is applicable to first to the 14 categoriesof BC-E group as per interim order on 25-03-2010 in Civil Appeal No(s). 2628-2637 of 2010 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. The castes mentioned in Sl. No. 15 are treated as ‘OC’ category (List is available in page 2 of the application form).
4. Government have issued in G.O.Ms.No. 3, Backward Classes Welfare (C2) Department dated 04-04-2006, laying down the criteria to determine Creamy Layer among Backward Classes in order to exclude from the provisions of reservations. Government of Andhra Pradesh has adopted all the criteria to determine the Creamy Layer among Backward Classes as fixed by the Government of India. The Government of Andhra Pradesh have fixed the annual income limit at Rs. 4,00,000/-.
a) The candidates belonging to Backward Classes should submit the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure – II to avail relaxation in age. The certificate must have been issued by the competent revenue authority in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 58 SW (J) Dept., dated 12-05-1997.
b) Only those candidates belonging to Backward Classes who do not belong to ‘Creamy layer’ as defined in G.O.Ms.No. 3, Backward Classes Welfare (C2) Department dated 04-04-2006 will be eligible to avail reservation. They should submit the certificate in the format given in Annexure – III regarding their exclusion from the Creamy Layer from the competent authority (Tahasildar) along with the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure – II.
c) Candidates belonging to Backward Classes who belong to ‘Creamy layer’ are eligible to avail relaxation in age but not the quota for reservation. They should submit the Community certificate in the format given in Annexure – II.
5. The requisite educational qualification, age, physical standards, procedure to be followed for selection etc are given below. The candidates must read the instructions given in this notification as well as “instructions for filling the application form” carefully in their own interest.
Download the Complete Ad in PDF form HERE.
Download the Application Form in PDF form HERE.