Applications are invited for appointment for the post of “Officer Scale-1â€ (Group â€˜A’-Junior Management) for filling up of 73 vacancies from Indian citizens of Andhra Pradesh domicile.
1. No. of vacancies: 73
2. Age: Between 18 to 26 years as on 01-01-2011. Relaxations/Reservations are applicable as per GOI guide lines.
3. Qualification: Bachelor Degree of a recognized University
4. Acceptance of Fees remittance: From 01.02.2011 to 15.02.2011
5. Registration of Online Application: From 01.02.2011 to 17.02.2011
6. Date of written examination: 10.04.2011
For details, such as Qualification, Relaxations, Payment of fee in the Bank, etc., please take a print out of the Complete Notification and read carefully before submitting the application, which was placed on our website www.apgvb.com.
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB)
(A Scheduled Commercial Bank owned by GOI/SBl/Govt of A.P.)
Head Office: 2-5-8/1,1st Floor, Opp: Lifeline Hospital
Ramnagar, Hanamkonda, Warangal district. (A.P.) -506 001