Bank of Baroda is recruiting 1200 Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. for its 3050 branches spread throughout the India.
A) QUALIFICATION: (AS ON 01.07.2010)
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR Any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government. Should be computer literate (Proficient in MS-office, basic applications, internet usage.etc)
Candidates who are appearing for Final year examination of Graduation are also eligible to apply provided they produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before 01st July 2010. Candidature of such Candidates whose results are declared or have marksheet dated after 01.07.2010 would be rejected.
B) AGE: (As on 01.07.2010) Minimum: 21 Years, Maximum: 30 Years
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT :-
1. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates by 5 years.
2. Other Backward Classes candidates by 3 years.
3. In the case of ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including ECOs / SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid, by 5 years for selection through written test & interview and by 3 years plus period of service in Armed Forces for selection through interview only, subject to ceiling as per Govt. guidelines.
4. All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
5. For Persons With Disability by 10 years which by cumulation becomes (a) by 15 years for SC/ST (b) by 13 years for OBC and (c) by 10 years for General.
* An ex-serviceman who has once joined a Government Job on the civil side after availing the benefits given to him as Ex-serviceman for his re-employment including a job in Public Sector Undertaking, ceases to enjoy Ex-serviceman status for his further employment.
* The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per the Government guidelines.
* All persons eligible for age relaxation under para 3 B (iv) above must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview from the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by Government of J & K to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J & K during 1st January, 1980 and the 31st December, 1989.
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Online application form will be open from March 15, 2010 at this link.
To download the copy of recruitment notification in PDF form, click here.