GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE
YELWAL, MYSORE 571 130
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2013
Last date for receipt of applications: 20.11.2013
Applications are invited for the following Post in BARC, Mysore.
Name of the Post: Technician/B (Boiler Attendant)
Number of posts: 03 (Existing: 02, Anticipated: 01) (UR-02, SC-01)
Qualification & Experience: Must have passed X Standard (SSC or equivalent) and must hold a II Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Age: Minimum 18 years but not more than 25 years as on 20.11.2013. Relaxation as applicable, refer to the notification attached.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Trade Test and Personal Interview.
The Scale of pay and the Total Emoluments at the minimum of the scale are as follows:
|POSTS||Corresponding Pay Bands||Corresponding Grade Pay||Corresponding Pay in Pay Bands||Total min. Emoluments with out HRA (Approx)|
Plus allowances as admissible under Central Government Rules. For additional benefits, refer to the notification.
How to apply:
1. Application should be submitted on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in proforma given overleaf. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
2. The Candidate’s Name, Address with Pin code, Date of Birth should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if a Candidates fill-in application in Hindi.
3. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for Technician/B (Boiler Attendant) against Advertisement No. 01/2013“.
4. Only one application should be submitted against this advertisement.
5. Completed application should be sent to the Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Post Bag No. 01, Yelwal Post, Mysore-571 130 so as to reach not later than 20.11.2013.
Download the official notification for full details HERE: