BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Engineering Services Division of Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires the following personnel on FIXED TENURE BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS for execution of projects at various locations across India:
|Job Code||Designation||Qualification||No. of Posts||Min. Post Qual. work exp||Grade||Upper age limit as on 01.08.2018||Reservation||Pay Scale|
|ES01||Sr. Engineer||BE / B.Tech (Civil)||3||4 Yrs||E-III||32||1 – Gen
2 – OBC
1 – SC
2 – ST
|50000 – 3% – 160000|
|ES02||Sr. Engineer||BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)||1|
|ES03||Sr. Engineer||BE / B.Tech (Electrical / EEE)||2|
|ES04||Dy. Engineer (Civil)||BE / B.Tech (Civil)||1||1 Yr||E-II||26||Gen||40000 – 3% – 140000|
|ES05||Dy. Engineer (Electrical)||BE / B.Tech (Electrical / EEE)||1|
The upper age limit indicated above is for candidates belonging to General Category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Full time B.E./B.Tech in the above mentioned Engineering disciplines, acquired from reputed AICTE approved colleges. General & OBC candidates should have First Class. Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates. Candidates should enclose valid documents for conversion of CGPA to percentage / class. Candidates from any other Engineering disciplines need not apply.
Age relaxation of 3 years will be given to OBC candidates, 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities, as per government guidelines.
ES 01 & ES 04 – Sr. Engineer (Civil) / Dy. Engineer (Civil)
- The Candidate should have experience in infrastructure project management of large , multidisciplinary industrial and building infrastructure projects preferably involving internal and external electrical works, AC, IBMS, networking communication, workstations, firefighting systems, interiors etc.
- Candidate shall possess project management skills, Infrastructure Contract management, good knowledge and exposure to CPWD/MES/PWD/Gov. contract methods, procedures, specifications, works manuals and shall be conversant with the applicable statutory requirements, rules in force etc.
- Candidate is required to relocate on multiple works pan India basis and abroad at the discretion of the company
ES 02 – Sr. Engineer (Mechanical)
- Experience and knowledge in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing & Production Technology, Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pumps etc. Additional exposure in Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning will be added advantages.
- Should also be willing to travel across the country for site visits and execution of major HVAC projects.
ES 03 & ES 05- Sr. Engineer (Electrical) / Dy. Engineer (Electrical)
- Should have on-site experience in infrastructure projects execution with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the electrical systems and requirements for industrial buildings and special infrastructure projects, preferably involving internal and external electrical works including HV & MV substations.
- Should possess knowledge in electrical safety regulations, latest codes and standards of electrical installations, energy efficiency & ECBC and best practices of electrical works.
- Should have technical skills in planning, design, engineering of industrial power distribution systems, equipment specifications, prepare electrical load calculations for single and three phase loads, voltage drop, short circuit calculations, LPS and Earthing systems. Should have knowledge in AUTO CAD and the relevant discipline design softwares.
- Should have problem solving skills to investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem and recommend remedial measures.
- Should possess knowledge in preparation of technical specification, RFQs, technical bid summaries, rate analysis and BOQ for tendering for Internal and External Electrical works, measurement and billing of contract works and exposure to CPWD, MES Standards, NBC, Contract procedures etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and should be willing to travel and relocate across the country for site visits for the purpose of execution, survey, clarifications and customer interactions.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Posts in E-II / E-III – Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Interview only for those candidates who qualify in the written test.
HOW TO APPLY:
Go to the website www.bel-india.in, click on Careers – Recruitment Advertisement wherein a link has been provided to submit the application online and click on the post to be applied. The candidates have to fill in all the required details, verify the data entered and click on Submit. Also click on Save which saves the filled in application in pdf format. Print option is provided to take the print of the application. The printed application along with the photocopies of the below mentioned documents/enclosures to be forwarded to DGM HR (ES&C-D&E), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013, so as to reach by 25.08.2018.
Download the Notification for complete details: