(A Govt of India Undertaking)
BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore-560 027, INDIA,
Toll Free No. 1800-425-2365
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PWDs) â€“Re-Opening of the Advt No.KP/S/04/2012 dated 11.07.2012 to facilitate interchange of disabilities among the three categories of disabilities identified for respective posts as per the DoPT Circular No. 36053/3/2004 dated 29th DecemberÂ 2005. The candidates applied earlier against the aforesaid Advertisement need not apply again.
BEML Limited, a pioneering Multi Business (Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, Aerospace, Dredger and Defence) Heavy Engineering Company with a Turnover of over Rs. 3500 Crores requires PWD candidates for the following posts for its various Manufacturing Units at Mysore, Bangalore, KGF, Pallakkad and Marketing Division:
|Area||Grade||Identified disabilities & No. of posts||Identified disabilities|
|Human Resource||II/ I||VH-2||VH (PB)|
|Wg. Grp.-B||VH-2, OH-1||VH (PB), OH (OL),|
|Finance & Audit||III||VH-1,OH-2||OH (OL, OA), VH (PB)|
|II/ I||VH-4,HH-3||VH (PB), HH (PD)|
|Wg. Grp.-B||OH-1,VH-2||VH (PB), OH(OL)|
|Quality||III||HH-2,OH-1||OH (OL, OA), HH(PD)|
|Public Relations||Wg. Grp-B||HH-1, VH-2||VH (PB), HH (PD)|
|Abbreviations used :
OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, VH- Visually Handicapped, HH- Hearing Handicapped, OL-One Leg, OA- One Arm, PB-Partially Blind, PD-Partially Deaf
(Note : The PWD candidates with other than identified disabilities as stated above for respective posts can also apply. However the candidates should fulfill the other specified criteria for eligibility to the various posts.)
|Designation /grade||UPPER AGE LIMIT (in Years) (Inclusive of 10 years relaxation for PWD)||MINIMUM POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE (in Years)|| PAY SCALES
|Asst Manager (Grade-III)||40||43||45||45||5 Years||Rs. 20600-46500|
|Engineer / Officer (Grade-II)||37||40||42||42||2 Years||Rs.16400-40500|
|Asst. Engineer/ Asst. Officer (Grade-I)||36||39||41||41||1 Year||Rs.12600-32500|
|Clerk-cum-Typist (Wg. Grp.-B)||34||37||39||39||1 Year||Rs.7000-20000|
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible.
- The PWD candidate other than identified categories as stated above can also apply. However the candidates should fulfill the other specified criteria for eligibility for the respective posts.
- Candidates already applied against this advertisement may not apply as their applications are under consideration.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 30.07.2012
- OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class CertificateÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â (‘Non-Creamy Layer’*) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India, is to be produced). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) by filling and signing the self-undertaking provided in the application format.
[Note:**OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993.
Â Â Â Â Â Â *Non- Creamy Layer : The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs.4.5 lakhs in last three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 14th October, 2008.’]
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send their application through proper channel which can be downloaded after submission of online application or compulsorily produce NOC at the time of interview as on when called.
- Management reserves the right to relax age to the extent of excess post qualification experience over and above the notified years, in case of deserving/ exceptional candidates.
- The candidates are required to bring all the original certificates viz qualification, caste certificate, PH certificate for verification at the time of interview along with a set of self certified copies of all certificates for submission in the office, failing which you will not be allowed to attend the interview. The original certificates will be returned back after verification.
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesnâ€™t fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Test/ Interview/ Selection & Appointment.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time of interview.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the columns furnishing the required details correctly in the ON-LINE APPLICATIONâ€.
- Intimation regarding interview etc will be sent only through e-mail.
- Out station candidates called for interview shall be entitled for travel expenses reimbursement as applicable from the communication address mentioned in the online application form to the venue of Interview by the shortest route as per rules.Â
- The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE only which is mandatory by clicking the â€œApply ON-LINEâ€ Link and after going through the prescribed guidelines and ensuring correctness of the data entered in the portal / form.Â The last date for submission of application by on-line is 05.12.2012. Applications sent by post/ courier etc will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected (Except in respect of candidates working in Government/ Quasi Government / PSU etc who are required to forward the additional print out of the application as stated in the General Condition.
Date : 21.11.2012Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â (Advt. No.KP/S/04/2012)
Complete details can be found here: http://www.bemlindia.nic.in/Job_KP_S_4_2012_PWD.php
Download the Detailed Advertisement – PWD HERE:
Download instruction to apply on-Line in PDF form HERE: