DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking)
ADVERTISEMENT NO 2/2015
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector undertaking in the field of Dredging under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, requires Dredge Cadets and Trainee Marine Engineers on contract basis:-
|Eligibility criteria for Dredge Cadets on Contract Basis|
|a)||Dredge Cadets: Must have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from any IMU affiliated colleges/Institutes approved by DG Shipping.|
|Eligibility criteria for Trainee Marine Engineers on Contract Basis|
|b)||Training Marine Engineers: Must have completed BE Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.|
The period of training will be 18 months for Dredge Cadets and 6 months for Trainee Marine Engineers.
How to Apply
- Application form at Annexure- I shall be downloaded fromÂ Â our website: www.dredge-india.com & to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may sendÂ theirÂ filled-in applications in the prescribed format along with self attested photo copies of the following Certificates:
- 10th Class pass certificate/ Statement of Marks as proof of date of birth.
- Statement of Marks of 12th Class/Diploma passed.
- Statement of marks of all semesters of Diploma in Nautical Sciences / 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering
- Valid Indian CDC.
- Valid Indian Passport.
- INDOS Certificate.
- Basic STCW’95 Certificates.
- Community Certificate (OBC/SC/ST).
- In case, the community certificate is issued in any language other than English, an English version of the same , duly signed by a Notary should be produced
Number of Vacancies:
Dredge Cadets: 06 (UR-04, ST-02)
Trainee Marine Engineers: 12 (UR-09, SC-02, ST-1,)
Stipend: During the training period Dredge Cadets will be paid stipend of Rs 15,000/- per month and Trainee Marine Engineer will be paid stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month
Last Date: The last date of receipt of application will be 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News i.e., 17/7/2015.
Interested eligible candidates are requested to download the application format from our website www.dredge-india.com & the duly filled in application form along with copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials in support of their eligibility may be sent only by post/courier in a closed cover superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR DREDGE CADETS ON CONTRACT BASIS” or “APPLICATION FOR TRAINEE MARINE ENGINEER ON CONTRACT BASIS” as the case may be, so as to reach the following address within in 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. No applications will be accepted/entertained in person. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier services or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected:
MANAGER HR – (FS)
DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
DREDGE HOUSE, PORT AREA,
VISAKHAPATNAM- 530 001
Download the notification for complete details: