OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE, JAJPUR
Dated, Jajpur, the 29th day of October, 2015
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the desirous candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Junior Typist in the pay scale of Rs.5,200/-20,200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month with usual D.A and other allowances for all the posts as admissible by the Government from time to time.
The applicability of Odisha Group “C” & Group “D” posts (contractual appointment) Rules, 2013 for the subordinate judiciary of the state is now sub- judice in judicial side vide W.P (C) No. 1273/2014. Therefore, the appointment to the posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist/Jr. Typist shall be made on “regular basis” subject to the result of W.P (C) No. 1273/2014.
The decision of the District Judge, Jajpur as to the result of the Examination shall be final and in no case, shall be liable to be challenged.
VACANCY POSITION FOR DIFFERENT POSTS UNDER GROUP ‘C’
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||UnReserved||SC||ST||SEBC||Total|
|1.||Junior Clerk- cum-Copyist.||1||1||3||1||6|
(The number of posts in each cadre may increase or decrease depending upon the exigencies)
(Out of the above, 33% of total posts in each category is reserved for woman candidates).
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized council/Board or University, as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized institute.
- All the candidates must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed for receipt of application (Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Acts, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force).
- For the post of Junior Typist the candidate must be having knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed either the Middle School standard language test in Odia conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Matriculation (Class-X/ 10th standard) Examination with ‘Odia’ as a subject.
(Vii) Must be of good character.
(Viii) Must be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity;
(ix) Must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
FEES FOR EXAMINATION:
The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/-(one hundred) only in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” along with their application forms.
The SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The applications along with the required documents shall be sent to The Registrar, Civil Courts, Jajpur, At/Po- Jajpur, Pin: 755001, District- Jajpur on or before 26.11.2015. Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected. In case of receipt of large number of applications the authority reserve the right to short list the candidates in accordance with The ORISSA DISTRICT & SUBORDINATE COURTS NONJUDICIAL STAFF SERVICES (METHOD OF RECRUITMENT AND CONDITION OF SERVICE) RULES -2008 (AMENDMENT RULE-2010).
Download the official notification for complete details: