EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY, HAJIPUR
N O T I F I C A T I O N
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLES IN RPF/RPSF(BAND)
Employment Notice No.: 01/2016
Date of publication: 12.03.2016
Date of closing: 11.04.2016
Applications are invited from eligible Male/Female Candidates for filling up the posts of Constable (BAND) in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force. Details are given below:-
An OMR sheet based written examination will be conducted for all those candidates who are found eligible after scrutiny of applications.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES AS PER COMMUNITY BREAK-UP:-
|Brass Slide Trumpet||24|
The above posts are meant for all Indian Railways of Railway Protection Force (BAND) and Railway Protection Special Force (BAND).
Each candidate may send only one application.
PAY SCALE: Pay Band of 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
- Citizenship: Must be a citizen of India
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application.
- Age: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2016. The Candidate must be born between 02.07.1991 and 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive). Date of Birth mentioned in the Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
- Candidates must have an experience of not less than 02 years in specified musical instrument. Ex. Servicemen holding certificate of Military music shall be permitted.
Relaxation in Age:
|CATEGORY||Age relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Unreserved)||UR – 05 YEARS
OBC – 08 YEARS
SC/ST – 10 YEARS
|Widows, divorced women and the women judicially separated from husband but not remarried||UR – 02 YEARS
OBC – 05 YEARS
SC/ST – 07 YEARS
Physical Measurement: An applicant must have the following physical standards
|CATEGORY||Height ( in cms )||(Male)
Chest ( in cms )
|UR / OBC||165||157||80||85|
|SC / ST||160||152||76.2||81.2|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other categories specified by Govt.**||163||155||80||85|
** Production of Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar and other categories specified by Government from time to time.
Examination Fee: An application fee of Rs. 50/- (non- refundable) will be collected in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. However, no fee will be charged from candidates belong to SC/ST categories, Female and Ex. Servicemen.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The format of the application form is given in Annexure-A. Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways (ecr.indianrailways.gov.in) or taken from the employment news or from this advertisement and submitted on A-4 size bond paper, using one side only and sent to the IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin Code- 844101, Bihar.
- The words, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (BAND) IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF” shall be super scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft of Rs. 50/- as application fee.
- The exact date, time, place and venue for the tests will be intimated to the candidates through Call Letters.
- Applications should be sent through ordinary post only. No application will be received by hand or by registered post or through private courier service.
Last date of receipt of off line application shall be 11.04.2016. Any application received after 11.04.2016 will be treated as time barred and summarily rejected. However, for candidates living in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir,Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, the last date of receipt of application shall be 18.04.2016.
Download the notification along with application form: