INVITATION OF APPLICATIONS FOR ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL). JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) & JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) ON CONTRACT BASIS
Applications ate invited from Retired Engineers (Civil/ Electrical) for appointment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) on contract basis in ESI Corporation, Andhra Pradesh Region, including Sub-Regional Office, Vijayawada & Sub-Regional Office, Visakhapatnam for scrutiny of estimates and monitoring, execution of various projects including repairs and maintenance works. The applications may be sent to the Additional Commissioner, ESI Corporation, 5-9-31/1-B. Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-63 either by post or E-mail by 5 p.m. on or before 15/12/2010 (Wednesday). The terms and conditions of engagement on contract are as follows:-
1. Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical)
1) Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognised university/ institutions.
2) Junior Engineer (Civil)/(Electrical): Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from recognised institutions
For the above posts, only persons who served as Assistant Engineer or above, Junior Engineer or above, as the case may be at the time of retirement from Central/ State/Public Sector Undertaken are eligible to apply.
3. Maximum Age: 64 years as on 31/10/2010
4. Number of posts:
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01
Junior Engineer (Civil): 01
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01
5. Duration of the Engagement: The contractual appointment will be for one year initially, extendable up to 3 years based on performance or up to the age of 65 years whichever is earlier, subject to signing an agreement with ESI Corporation
6. Remuneration & Other Conditions: Rs. 18.000/- per month (consolidated) for A.E. & Rs. 12.000/- per month (consolidated) for J.E. In addition, they are entitled to T.A./D.A. for tour undertaken for official work at rates applicable to regular A.E/J.E. No other perks/benefits such as HRA, CCA, Transport Allowance, Medical Reimbursement is payable.
7. Leave Eligibility: One day leave for every completed month of service, in addition to Government Holidays. No other leave with pay will be payable.
The date of Interview will be informed direct to the Candidates in due course.
Regional Office: Andhra Pradesh
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
5-9-31/1-B, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-063
Phone: 040-23266016, 23266027, 23266037. Fax: 040-23266010