Engagement of Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) on Contract Basis – Walk-in Interview
Applications are invited from Retired Engineers (Civil) for appointment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) on contract basis in ESI Corporation, Andhra Pradesh Region, including Sub-Regional Office, Vijayawada & Sub-Regional Office. Visakhapatnam for scrutiny of estimates and monitoring, execution of various projects including repairs and maintenance works. The terms and conditions of engagement on contract are as follows :-
1. Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. Qualification: 1. Assistant Engineer (Civil):- Degree/Diploma from recognized university/institutions. 2. Junior Engineer (Civil):- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institutions. For the above posts, only persons who served as Assistant Engineer or above, Junior Engineer or above, as the case may be at the time of retirement from Central/State/Public Sector Undertaking are eligible to apply.
3. Maximum Age: 64 years as on 30/04/2011.
4. Number of posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01; Junior Engineer (Civil): 01
5. Duration of the Engagement: The contractual appointment will be for one year initially, extendable up to 3 years based on performance or up to the age of 65 years whichever is earlier, subject to signing an agreement with ESI Corporation.
6. Place of Posting: Regional Office, ESI Corporation, Hyderabad
7. Remuneration & Other Conditions: Rs.28.000/- per month (consolidated) for A.E. & Rs.21,000/- per month (consolidated) for J.E. In addition, they are entitled to T.A/ D.A for tour undertaken for official work at rates applicable to regular A.E / J.E. No other perks/benefits such as HRA, CCA, Transport Allowance. Medical Reimbursement etc. are payable.
8. Leave Eligibility: One day leave for every completed month of service, in addition to Government Holidays. No other leave with pay will be payable.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions are required to submit their application in the prescribed proforma at the time of Interview on 06-05-2011 (Friday) at 10.00 A.M. which can be downloaded from www.apesic.nic.in
Additional Commissioner & Regional Director
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION,
REGIONAL OFFICE :: ANDHRA PRADESH
5-9-31/1-B, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad -063.
Phone: 040-23266016, 23266027, 23266037, Fax: 040-23266010