Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) established in 1957, is a leading ISO 9001-2008 certified shipyard on the West Coast of India, functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.
GSL is strategically located on the banks of river Zuari in Goa, a major international tourist destination well connected by its international airport and major port enroute all important shipping lines.
Total No of Vacancies: 95
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Superintendent (MSW): 02 posts
2. Junior Supervisor (Blasting and Spray Painting): 01 post
3. Assistant Superintendent (Finance): 03 posts
4. Technical Assistant. Gr. II (Mech & Electronics): 02 posts
5. Nursing Assistant: 02 posts
6. Civil Assistant â€“ Grade II: 02 posts
7. Marine Fitter Fixed Term: 05 posts
8. Pipe Fitter Fixed Term: 05 posts
9. Refrigerator & A/C Mechanic: 04 posts
10. Welder (Aluminium): 06 posts
11. Structural Fitter Fixed Term: 15 posts
12. Unskilled Grade Fixed Term: 17 posts
13. Store Assistant: 04 posts
14. Electronic Mechanic: 04 posts
15. EOT Crane Operator: 08 posts
16. Diploma Trainee (Mechanical Engg): 02 posts
17. Diploma Trainee (Electrical Engg): 01 post
18. Diploma Trainee (Shipbuilding Engg): 01 post
19. Diploma Trainee (Fabrication Technology & Erection Engg): 01 post
20. Office Assistant: 07 posts
21. Painter Fixed Term: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates must be below 30 years for Asst Superintendent, Jr Supervisor post and 28 years for all remaining posts as of 31-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess SSC, ITI with NAC Certificate, Diploma (Engg), CA/ICWA, Degree from a recognized University depending on the post. Refer to the individual qualification details.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-09-2012
For details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application format, experience, how to apply, selection process, last date for receipt of application and other details:
Check here for more details: http://www.goashipyard.co.in/careers.aspx