THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA, Kochi 682 031
Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone:0484-2562235 Fax: 0484-2391720
NOTIFICATION Dated: 22/11/2017
Applications are invited from qualified Indian Citizens belonging to the following communities in the State of Kerala for appointment to No Candidate Available (NCA) vacancies to the following post in the High Court of Kerala. Candidate shall apply ONLINE through the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) of the High Court. No other means/ modes of applications will be accepted.
- Name of the Post : PERSONAL ASSISTANT (GRADE II) TO JUDGE
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 27800-59400
- Number of vacancies and validity of Ranked List:
|Recruitment No.||Community / Communities||No. of vacancies|
(Fifth NCA Notification for the selection year 25/03/2009 -09/03/2011)
(Fifth NCA Notification for the selection year 24/10/2011 -07/02/2013)
(First NCA Notification for the selection year 01/09/2014-31/08/2017)
|Latin Catholics & Anglo Indians||1|
Note: Ranked Lists will be prepared for each recruitment number in pursuance of this notification. The ranked lists so prepared shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above communities.
4. Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment (from candidates belonging to the communities mentioned above.)
Note : Applications of candidates belonging to the communities other than those mentioned above will be summarily rejected.
5. Age Limit: 1) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. 2) Candidates belonging to Other Communities mentioned above born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 ( both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. 3) A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
6. Qualification : 1. A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala. 2. K.G.T.E.(Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E. (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent qualification.
Desirable: Certificate in Computer Word Processing or equivalent.
7. Mode of Selection: Selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview. The Dictation Test comprises Dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speeds between 100 and 120 words per minute. The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2-1/2 hours. The Dictation Test and Interview will be common for the candidates who apply in response to Recruitment Nos. 28/2017, 29/2017 & 30/2017.
8. Application Fee: Rs. 300/-. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/ Unemployed differently abled candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
9. Important Dates to be remembered with regard to the submission of application:
|Date of commencement of STEP-I & STEP-II Processes||29/11/2017|
|Closure of STEP-I Process||28/12/2017|
|Last date for remittance of Application Fee||05/01/2018|
|Closure of STEP-II Process||15/01/2018|
10. Before applying online, the candidates should read How to Apply, Guidelines for Photo & Signature, FAQ and Sample Application Form provided in the Recruitment Portal (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) of the High Court.
11. Applications not submitted in accordance with the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this Notification as well as the instructions published in the Recruitment Portal will be summarily rejected.
12. In case of doubts, candidate may call at 0484-2562235 (Recruitment & Examination Cell, High Court) on all working days between 10 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.
Download the official notification for complete details: