ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian nationals for the post of Research Associate to be based at Patancheru, Andhra Pradesh, India. This is a nationally recruited position.
- Provide technical and analytical support on all matters related to conducting, monitoring and evaluating experimental trials/activities;
- Conducting lab and field scale experiments and collecting primary and secondary data at research station and farmers fields;
- Supervise field staff, guide field data collection and ensure data quality
- Assist scientists in the preparation of technical reports and research papers
- Working closely in team along with project partners
- Analytical skills and ability to conduct, monitor and evaluate experimental trials;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Proficiency in the use of various software applications and simulation models
- Ability to develop, manage and deliver products within the agreed timeframe
- Master’s/PhD degree in agriculture/bio-chemistry/microbiology/environmental science/natural resources management/irrigation and drainage engineering; preferably with experience in working on wastewater reuse and management.
The position is for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s continuing need for the position.
Last date to submit application: 27 May 2014
To apply please click here.