The mission oriented program of IGCAR offers challenging and complimentary roles for scientists, engineers and technicians. If you are a Postgraduate in Science/ Engineering or a Graduate in Science/ Engineering or a Diploma holder in Engineering or ITI qualified with a passion for taking up challenging assignments to contribute to the efforts of the Department to provide energy security to the nation, we welcome you to apply to join the Centre, as a Scientific / Technical Officer / Scientific Assistant’ Technician. We are looking for young Graduates/ Diploma holders / SSC / HSC/ ITI qualified in various science/ engineering disciplines to join our teams to take up R&D programmes related to F8R and fuel cycle development including construction of process plants and facilities on an industrial scale.
Benefits & Prospects
• Excellent growth potential through periodical merit based performance review system [Merit Promotion Scheme]
• Opportunities to upgrade qualification
• Medical facilities [Contributory Health Service Scheme] – for self & dependents
• Housing accommodation (subject to availability)
• Free transport facility from selected location
What you need to do?
If you meet the educational qualification, age limit and other requirements against the below mentioned posts, please rush your application addressed to:
Administrative Officer-II (R), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Kalpakkam 603 102, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu
Please go through the details of the posts carefully and prepare your application. Complete advertisement in PDF form can be downloaded HERE.