ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior
(Autonomous Institute of Government of India)
Morena Link Road, Gwalior-474015, Madhya Pradesh, India
ABV-IIITM/SMDP-C2SD/2018/Staff/WalkIn/02 April 02, 2018
WALK- IN- INTERVIEW
Recruitment of the Project Staff (Lab Engineer, Project /Research Associate) through Walk-in-Interview under the DeitY-Sponsored Project of 5 years entitled
Special Manpower Development Program Chips to System Design (SMDP-C2SD)
Interested candidates may attend the interview with original and attested copies of all academic and experience certificates (if any) along with testimonials on May 12, 2018 (Saturday) at09:30 AM at ABV-IIITM Gwalior.
Details about the positions:
|S.No.||Post||Qualifications||Duration (Max.)||Consolidated Salary (Up to)|
|1.||Lab. Engineer (01)||B.E./B.Tech. (ECE/CSE) and M.E./M.Tech. (ECE/CSE or equivalent)
Knowledge of VLSI design Tools is desirable
|2 Years||Rs. 34,000/- per month|
|2.||Research/Project Associate (01)||B.E./B.Tech. (ECE/CSE) and/orM.E./M.Tech. (ECE/CSE/VLSI/ Embedded System/ Microelectronics or equivalent)
Knowledge of VLSI design tools and relevant experience inVLSI related projects is desirable.
|2 Years||Rs. 20,000/- per month for Research Associate/Rs. 16,000/- per month for Project Associate|
Terms and conditions:
- The above positions are purely contractual, initially for a period of 1 year and renewable after one year.
- Candidates have to appear for walk-in-interview with CV, two passport-size photo, original certificates and attested photocopies of all the certificates, mark sheets, degrees and testimonials. Candidate may send CV via email to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reporting time at ABV-IIITM Gwalior for the Interview: May 12, 2018 at 9:30 AM
- Candidates reaching late will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will only be interviewed.
Last date of filling online application or sending by email is May 07, 2018.
Dr. Manisha Pattanaik/Dr. Pankaj Srivastava
Co-Chief Investigator/ Co-Chief Investigator
Download the notification for complete details: