INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS
CHENNAI 600 036
Advertisement No. IITM/R/4/2017 Dated 12.10.2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Two-Year Training Programme as
Nursing Trainees at Institute Hospital, IIT Madras
Qualification and Vacancy details:
|S. No.||Name of the Training Programme||Duration||Age Limit[*]||Monthly Stipend (Consolidated)||Educational Qualification||No of Trainees|
|1||Nursing Trainees at Institute Hospital||2 Years||Upper age limit is 23 years for general category candidates as on the last date of online application||Rs.12,000/- p.m. for the first year
Rs.13,000/- p.m. for the second year
|B.Sc (Nursing) / Diploma in Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) / Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) / Nursing Aide / OT Technicians||8 (Male: 4 Female :4)|
[*]Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online application carefully as submission of wrongful information may lead to rejection through computer based shortlisting.
- Only online mode of application is accepted.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Institute either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to bring along with the printout of their online application and the required self-attested documents if called for test / interview
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- in the online portal. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examinations or selection.
- No fee for SC/ST/PD candidate.
- Application without prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- Candidates will be selected based on written / trade test followed by an interview.
- Reservations will apply as per rules.
- Candidates claiming OBC (non-creamy layer) should submit Certificate in the prescribed format. The format is different for BC and MBC certificate. Those who claim OBC (noncreamy layer) status and do not submit the required Certificate will be treated under General Category, subject to fulfillment of other conditions.
- The training will be imparted on batch system between 08:00 hrs and 24:00 hrs.
- SC/ST/PD outstation candidates who are eligible to appear for interview only will be paid second class railway fare or actual Government bus fare to and from Chennai by shortest route as per rules through bank account.
- A Print out of the completed application, after successful submission of online application, should be preserved by the applicant for future reference. It will be required at the time of document verification. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to IIT Madra
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of documents in pdf format supporting their educational qualification, experience (if any) and community. Applications will be summarily rejected If the documents are not legible, wrong documents attached and documents without proper details.
- No accommodation or any other facilities are admissible during the training programme.
- The Institute reserves the right to select or not to select the candidates for training programme advertised and mere fulfillment of qualifications laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for test.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conducting and result of test / interview and reasons for not being called for test.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Closing date for applying online is : 30.11.2017
For more details visit: https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/trainee/