GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.0112015
Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallergical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Date of publication: 27.06.2015Â Â Â Â Â Â Date & Time of Closing: 26.07.2015 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Date of ONLINE Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015.
|1.Â For Junior Engineer Group – Rs. 9300-34800 GP- 4200
(Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant)
2.Â Â Age: 18-32 years (Please refer Para No. 2 of General Instructions for age relaxations)
|Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015|
|1.Â For Senior Section Engineer Group – – Rs. 9300-34800 GP- 4600
(Senior Section Engineer & Chief Depot Material Superintendent)
2.Â Â Age: 20-34 years (Please refer Para No. 2 of General Instructions for age relaxations)
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer and Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of closing date.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Check the attached PDF for complete details.
- CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING: The candidates applying for the post(s) of JE Group – Grade pay – Rs. 4200/- (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent & Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant) and SSE Group – Grade pay – Rs. 4600/- (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent) should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Admission of the candidates for the ONLINE examination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his ONLINE application is false /incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- EXAMINATION FEE: No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes (refer to General Instructions Para 4). For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB ONLY, separately for SSE and/ or JE group, depending upon their eligibility, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated in Para 16. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 5 and 5 (A) of this notification. Application to more than one RRB for the same group will lead to rejection of all the applications for that group.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The ONLINE application, complete in all respects, can be submitted to RRB concerned upto 26.07.2015 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
- SAME DAY EXAMINATION: ONLINE Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015.
- NEGATIVE MARKING: There shall be penalty (negative marking) in ONLINE examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE mode. No other mode for submission of application is allowed
Download the official notification for complete details: