ITC Limited – Foods Division is looking for dynamic professionals in manufacturing operations.
Junior Technical Associates and Manufacturing Executives
Area of responsibility:
- Planning and scheduling procedures for manufacturing in shifts.
- Ensuring adherence to quality systems.
- All operational issues and continuous improvement in manufacturing and quality management systems.
- Hygiene and food safety including HACCP implementation.
- Plan and execute preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Overall responsibility of process equipment and utilities.
Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Production or Industrial
B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Production, Industrial or Food Technology.
The candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks in Diploma or B.E/ B.Tech.
Experience: 1 – 5 years in manufacturing operations or in the maintenance function.
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience. Positions are transferable across the country. Candidates who have applied to ITC within last 2 years need not apply again.
Date: 14″ March 2010
Time: Registration at 9:00 am
Written test will start at 10:00 am.
Venue: Wesley Junior College for Girls
Address: Old Lancer Road,
Lane Opp to Keys High School
Near Sangeeth Theater
Secunderabad 500 025
Please bring your latest resume and one passport size photograph along with a photo identity card (e.g. Driving license, voter identity card, etc.)