Karnataka Bank Ltd., a leading technologically advanced private sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
The Bank invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011.
2. No. of candidates to be selected: Around 1000 (aggregate of candidates to be placed in select list & waitlist )
3. Eligibility: Candidates should have obtained not less than the minimum IBPS score cut off in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical cadre in 2011.
MINIMUM CUT-OFF SCORE IN CWE HELD IN 2011
|Particulars||IBPS Score cut-off|
|Test of Reasoning (TR)||24 & above|
|Test of English Language EN)||24 & above|
|Test of Numerical Ability (NA)||24 & above|
|Test of General Awareness (GA)||24 & above|
|Test of Computer Knowledge (CK)||24 & above|
Candidates should be able to produce the Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the online application form, if called for interview.
4. Qualification: Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks /equivalent grade from any recognized university. Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English.
5. Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.08.2012 i.e. candidates born on or after 31-07-1984 only are eligible to apply. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
6. Application Fee (Non refundable): Rs. 100/- 20/- in the case of SC/ST candidates] to be paid to the Bank as explained in para 10.
7. Selection: Only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted by IBPS in 2011 and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and depending upon ranking in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4. The Bank reserves the right to vary the above ratio in any manner as it deems fit.
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 21-08-2012 to 02-09-2012 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
|Opening date of Online Registration Gateway||21-08-2012|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway||02-09-2012|
Download complete notification in PDF form HERE.