The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd, a private sector bank with a strong, silent reputation for customer service built over 8 decades of presence in the Indian Banking scenario supported by significant technology investments in the last few years, is now embarking on a growth journey combining its legacy strengths and new capabilities.
Applicants are requested to apply through online only through our Bank’s website www.lvbank.com between 01st October 2012 and 15th October 2012. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- They should note that application fee once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any other recruitment process.
- Applicants are advised to fill their particulars online themselves correctly.
|Opening date for online registration||01 /10 /2012|
|Closing date for online registration||15 /10 /2012|
|Last date of receiving Demand Draft at Karur||23 /10 /2012|
|Tentative date of Written Examination||11 /11/2012|
Educational Qualifications: (As on 01/10/2012):
Graduates with minimum Second class studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern) with computer knowledge.
AGE: (As on 01/10/2012): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 27 years. Candidates born between 02.10.1985 to 01.10.1992 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ through our website www.lvbank.com. Candidates are advised to follow the following sequence of steps while applying online.
- Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her e-mail ID before applying on-line.
- Log on to our Bank’s website www.lvbank.com and click “careers” column (available at the top of the bank’s website), then the career page will open.
- You have to pay ?.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) by means of a Demand Draft from any Bank, favouring “The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd” payable at Chennai being the examination fees (Keep the Demand Draft before logging in to and starting applying online and Demand Draft should reach on or before 23/10/2012 at Karur). After successful registration of online application, take a print out of the registration slip, enclose the Demand Draft / affix the Passport size photograph and send the same to:The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd HRD Department – Clerical Recruitment – 2012
Administrative Office, Salem Road
Kathaparai Karur – 639006 Tamilnadu
- Applications will be validated for test on receipt of Demand Draft. Bank will not be responsible for loss in transit of Demand Draft sent by the applicant. Candidates are advised mention their registration number and name written by pencil on the back side of the Demand Draft. Candidate should take utmost care while filling the Online Application. There is no provision to modify the details submitted Online applications.