Lady Harding Medical College & Smt. S.K. Hospital
Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. S. K. Hospital, New Delhi invites applications from eligible Indian nationals in the prescribed proforma, for recruitment to the following posts on contractual capacity for a period of one year at a consolidated remuneration as per the details given below:-
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. Of Posts **||Pay Matrix Level||Qualification required for the post||Maximum age limit for the post||Consolidated remuneration per month for the post|
|1.||Junior Hindi Translator||2 (UR-2)||Level 6||Essential:
Masters’ degree in Hindi of a recognized University.Desirable:
Degree in Education. Three years’ experience in teaching.
|30 years||Rs. 37878/-|
|2.||Assistant Warden||2 (UR-2)||Level 5||1. Degree of a recognized University.
2. At least three years experience of management/superv ision of Hostel in Government/Semi- Government Institutions preferably in the hospital.
|28 years||Rs. 31244/-|
|3.||Medical Social Worker||5 (UR-3, OBC-1, SC- l)
Out of 5 posts 1 earmarked for persons with disabilities of HH category having minimum 40% disability. Incumbent shall be considered with aids and appliances*
1. Degree of a recognized University.
2. Diploma in Social work from a recognized Institution.Desirable: At least one year experience as Social Worker
|28 years||Rs. 37878/-|
|4.||O.T. Assistant||6 (UR-3, OBC-2, SC- 1)||Level 3||Essential:
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Operation Theatre Assistant Training from recognized Institution or one year experience in the field.
|21 years||Rs. 23219/-|
|5.||Technical Assistant in X-Ray||1 (UR-1)||Level 5||1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
2. Degree/Diploma (2 years course) in Radiology.
3. 3 years experience as X-Ray Technician
|25 years||Rs. 31244/-|
|6.||Pharmacist||3 (UR-1, OBC-1, ST- 1)
(Out of 3 posts, 1 earmarked for persons with disabilities of HH category having minimum 40% disability. Incumbent shall be considered with aids and appliances
|Level 5||Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with diploma in Pharmacy.
Should be Registered Pharmacist.
|35 years||Rs. 31244/-|
|7.||Medical Record Technician||5 (UR-1, OBC-2, SC- 1, ST-1)
Out of 5 posts, 1 earmarked for persons with disability of HH category having minimum 40% disability. Incumbent shall be considered with aids and appliances
|Level 4||1. 10+2 or its equivalent qualification with English as one of the subject from a recognized Board with Typing Speed in English 30 w.p.m.
2. Training in Medical Record Technology for six months.Desirable: Experience in Registration and Statistics particularly in coding and indexing office records.
|25 years||Rs. 27285/-|
|8.||Boiler Attendant||1 (UR-1)||Level 4||1. Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
2. A recognized Certificate in Operating Boiler.
|21 years||Rs. 27285/-|
|9.||Fitter cum Welder||1 (UR-1)||Level 4||1. Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
2. Certificate from I.T.I. for having qualified as Fitter or Mechanist
|21 years.||Rs. 27285/-|
|10||Electrical Technician||1 (OBC-1)||Level 4||1. Matriculation or its equivalent.
2. Diploma/Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Electrical Trade
|21 years||Rs. 27285/-|
|11||ECG Technician||4 (UR-2, OBC- 1, SC-1)||Level 5||1. 10+2 with Biological Science from a recognized Board or University.
2. Experience of handling ECG machine for one year
|25 years||Rs. 31244/-|
** Out of 31 posts mentioned above, 3 posts are earmarked for HH. The earmarking for HH has been made against the Posts i.e. 1 for Medical Social Worker, 1 for Pharmacist and 1 for Medical Record Technician. In addition to these three posts for PWD (i.e. HH), two additional posts are earmarked for Persons with benchmark disabilities under the clauses (d) & (e). This Institution is in the process of identification of the posts for persons with benchmark disabilities under clauses (d) & (e) in consultation with Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. However, for the time being the persons with benchmark disabilities under clauses (d) 8s (e), may apply for all the posts mentioned above. But their application will be considered only against those posts (for 2 vacancies) which are identified by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment for the persons with benchmark disabilities under clauses (d) & (e ).
Instructions & other formalities for Contractual appointment:
- Applicant must fulfill the educational qualifications, age limit and other criteria for the post applied for on the last date of receipt of the applications, failing which the application shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Application Fee: Application fees for General /OBC candidates Rs.300/-, For SC/ST candidates Rs. 100/-. Persons with disabilities shall be exempt for payment of application fee who would otherwise be eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of standards of medical fitness and who enclose with the application form, necessary certificate from a competent authority in support of their claim of disability. Fee shall be paid through Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque/IPO in favour of Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. S.K. Hospital, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi. The Application fees will be non refundable. No personal cheque will be accepted.
- The completed Application in the prescribed proforma as given at Annexure-I addressed to the Director, Lady Harding Medical College & Smt. S.K. Hospital, New Delhi-110001 should reach on or before 30.7.2018 by post only.
- The consolidated remuneration will remain same for the entire contract period. If the contract is extended due to any reasons, the consolidated remuneration will remain same for the extended contract period.
Download the Notification for complete details: