NATIONAL GREEN TRIBUNAL
Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001
Applications are Invited from Indian nationals in the prescribed proforma for direct recruitment to following posts in the National Green Tribunal, at its Principal Bench at New Delhi and four Zonal Benches at Bhopal, Chennai, Pune, and Kolkata:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Education and other Qualification|
Rs. 9,300-34,800 + (GP-4800)
|11 (8 GEN, 2 BC &1 SC) (3 at New Delhi 2 at Chennai, 2 at Bhopal, 2 at Pune, 8 at Kolkata)||21-40 years||Essential:
(1) Officers possessing Bachelor’s degree from recognized University hoiding post of Court Master / Stenographer Grade “C” with at least two years regular service in the grade pay ot Rs. 4600 in PB-2 (Rs. 9300 – 34800) [Pre-revised 6500 – 200 – 10500] in Central State Government / Courts / Tribunals and possessing a speed of 1OO words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in type writing (English)
(2) Computer Training Course of at least 6 months duration from recognised institution.Desirable: Degree in Law
in PB – 2
Rs. 9300 – 34800 + (GP-4200)
(1) LLB / Degree in Law (Regular Course) from a university recognised by the Bar Council of India with minimum 55% marks
(2) Computer Training Course of at least 6 months duration from recognised institution.Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates possessing a degree with Environmental Studies / Science as one of the subject or Having 2 years working experience in the field of environment
Rs. 9300-34800 – (GP-4200)
|5 (4 GEN & 10BC)
(1 at New Delhi, 1 at Chennai, 1 at Bhopal, 1 at Pune & 1 at Kolkata
(1) Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at Degree level from a recognised University with minimum 55% marks
(2) Recognised Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two year experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central Government or State Government including Government of India undertakings.
Rs. 5200 – 20200 + (GP-2400)
|6 (3 GEN & 3 OBC)
(2 at Chennai, 2 at Bhopal, 1 at Pune & 1 at Kolkata)
(1) Graduation from a recognized University with at leas 55% marks,
(2) Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts (Eng.): (On manual Typewriter); or 50 mts (Eng.); (on computer)
(3) Computer Training Course of at least 6 months duration from a recognized institution
- Number of vacancies is likely to vary.
- For reservation, Model Reservation Roster (MRR) wilt be followed
- Upper ago relaxable for Govt servants upto 40 years
- Upper age limit for Sch. Castes, Sch. Tribes, OBCs and other special categories of persons is relxable in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government issued from time to time
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications
- Separate application may be submitted for each post applied for.
For details regarding eligibility criteria and other information, please refer lo the website of the National Green Tribunal www.greentribunal.gov.in)), The last date of receipt of applications is 31.07.2014. The applications on prescribed proforma may be sent lo the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001 in a closed envelope with the words “Application for the post of “Private Sectary,” “Assistant,” “Hindi Translator,” or “Stenographer Grade-D,” as the case may be, written on top of it so as to reach by 31.07.2014 positively.
Download the notification for complete details: