NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS
(An Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of
Health & Family Welfare) Govt, of India
A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Ph-ll, NOIDA-201309 UP.
Phone: 0120-2400022/72 Fax: 0120-2403014.
The National Institute of Biologicals, an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India is an apex scientific Institute to ensure quality of biologicals in the country. Applications are invited for the following posts on Direct Recruitment basis:
Name of Post: Laboratory Technician
No. of Posts: 3 (Three)
Scale of pay: Pay Matrix Level-6 Rs.35400-112400
Max. Age limit: 30 Years
i) B.Sc. ( Biology) with Zoology & Chemistry as subjects from a recognized University
ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute
iii) One-year practical experience in Medical / Biologicals Laboratory
1. Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be suberscribed with “Application for the post of “___________________ .”
2. The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status.
3. Age limit, Qualification and other requirements for above posts may be relaxed by the appointing authority in respect of candidates otherwise well qualified. Further the relaxation in age for SC, ST and OBC candidates shall as per govt, of India rules.
4. The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
5. The candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post applied for will be required to appear for a written test.
6. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
7. Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt, of India order shall be attached with the application.
8. Those employed in Central and State Government / Autonomous organization and Central & State Public Sectors undertaking/ organization should apply through proper channel otherwise their application will not be considered.
9. The prescribed application format is available on NIB website: www.nib.gov.in
10. The last date for submission of application shall be 03-12-2018