NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
Mentor Institute: CSIR-lndian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Hyderabad (Established in the year 2007) is a prestigious educational institution of national importance under the aegis of Dept. of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. NIPER, Hyderabad conducts courses in MS (Pharmacy) for two years in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Students are selected through a national entrance test. Research opportunities also exist for those who would like to pursue their Doctoral Degree. The Institute is mentored by CSIR-lndian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad a leader in Chemical Technology well known all over the world.
NIPER is now inviting applications for faculty positions on contractual basis initially for a period of one year which are likely to continue based on the performance of the candidate. Candidates will be paid handsome consolidated emoluments.
RECRUITMENT FOR FACULTY POSITIONS AT NIPER, HYDERABAD
MBA (PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT)
Professor – 1
Associate Professor – 1
Assistant Professor – 2
Lecturer – 1
MS (PHARM) PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY
Professor / Associate Professor – 1
MS (PHARM) REGULATORY TOXICOLOGY
Assistant Professor – 2
Lecturer – 1
M. Tech (PHARM) PROCESS CHEMISTRY
Associate / Assistant Professor – 3
1. Director, CSIR-IICT (Mentor Institute for NIPER, Hyderabad) reserves the right to relax any of the criteria for selection, in case candidate is meritorious and experienced.
2. Preference will be given to those who are working as Lecturers/Assistant Professors/ Associate Professors in P.G. Colleges.
3. In case suitable candidates are not available for the positions, the positions will be filled in lower positions i.e. associate Professor / Lecturer with appropriate emoluments.
4. Age is relaxable in respect of SC/ST/OBC as per rules and regulations and in case of exceptionally meritorious and retired professors from Universities/Govt P.G. Colleges (upto 65 years)
5. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview, the Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limits on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
6. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final
7. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degree / marks sheets / experience certificate, reprint of important publications etc.) will be outrightly rejected.
8. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed.
9. Higher pay will be considered for the experienced candidates.
Candidates who fulfill the above requirements may download the application form from our websites www.iictindia.org or www.niperhyd.ac.in and submit the application duly filled in, supported by one set of attested copies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC), passport size photograph, etc. to Recruitment Section, CSIR-lndian Institute of Chemical Technology,Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500007 on or before 26.07.2013.
Note: These positions are purely temporary, contractual and can be terminated at any time.
Download the complete notification in PDF form HERE: