NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
(ICMR), Â J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Telephone: 022-24192000 / 24192121
Applications are invited for the following Non-Institutional post to be filled on purely temporary basis for ad-hoc project entitled â€œA Study on Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator Gene Screening in Indian Infertile Men having Congenital Bilateral Absence of vas deferensâ€
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of vacancy||Stipend||Essential qualification||Age Limit||Duration|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||One||Rs. 16000/- p.m. for first two years.||First Class M.Sc. in Genetics, Life Sciences, Biotechnology preferably NET qualified||Not exceeding 28 Years||Initially for two years.|
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may forward their application in prescribed form (to be downloaded from â€˜www.nirrh.res.in / www.icmr.nic.in) along with attested copies of educational qualification and age proof to â€˜Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Indian Council of Medical Research, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012â€™ so as to reach on or before 25-06-2013 duly superscribing on the envelope â€œApplication for the post of JRF (DAE-RG) â€
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Download application form