Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Human Resource Management, 7th Floor, North Wing
Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094.
Detailed Advertisement for recruitment of Executive Trainees (2017) through GATE 2017
Advertisement No : NPCIL/HRM/ET/2017/01
Announcement was made vide Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/2016/04 dated 28.09.2016 declaring intent of NPCIL to induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines by short listing candidates based on GATE 2017 Score.
NPCIL proposes to recruit Executive Trainees of following disciplines: [candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.]
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive Trainee. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online on dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in of NPCIL. Online registration commences on 06.06.2017 and closes on 15.06.2017.
Discipline wise breakup of vacancies:
|S. No.||Post||Discipline||Vacancies||Upper Age limit (in years) as on 15.06.2017|
|Electronics & Communication||8|
Category wise break up of vacancies:
Reservation for PWDs will be as per Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- Relaxation & concessions for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be provided as per Government of India orders issued from time to time.
- Only such persons, who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant Disability are eligible to be considered under PWD as per â€œThe Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995.â€
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||06.06.2017|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||15.06.2017 (till 1630 Hrs)|
|Application Fee to be submitted online along with online application||A Non Refundable application fee of ‘ 500/- is chargeable only from Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee.
|Tentative date for issue of intimation regarding schedule for Personal Interviews||22.06.2017|
|T entative schedule of interviews||10.07.2017 to 17.07.2017|
Qualification: Full-time BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering) (4 years duration)/5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (minimum 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinance of the respective university / institution) in any of the engineering disciplines mentioned in the table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
|Discipline||Engineering Degrees allowed|
Electrical & Electronics
|Electronics & Communication||Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Controls
Electronics & Instrumentation
Instrumentation & Controls
Instrumentation & Electronics
Age Limit (Age as on 15.06.2017):
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (relaxation – 03 years)||29||15.06.1988|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31||15.06.1986|
|Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||—||—|
|PWD – General Category||36||15.06.1981|
|PWD – OBC Category||39||15.06.1978|
|PWD – SC/ST Category||41||15.06.1976|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||31||15.06.1986|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir) (relaxation – 5 years)||31||15.06.1986|
Training & Placement:
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo one year orientation training in any of the Nuclear Training Centres of NPCIL located at Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, MAPS (Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu), Kaiga Site (Karnataka) and Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu).
- Those trainees who complete one year orientation training successfully, will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C and posted at one of the Units/Sites/Offices of NPCIL located at different parts of the country. The present locations include following :
- Units/Sites at Tarapur (Maharashtra), Rawatbhata (Rajasthan), MAPS (Kalpakkam Tamil Nadu), Narora (Uttar Pradesh), Kakrapar (Gujarat), Kaiga Site (Karnataka), Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu), Gorakhapur (Haryana), other upcoming projects, other offices located at various places all over India and Headquarters at Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group â€˜Aâ€™ as detailed below :
|Grade||Pay Level in the Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Scientific Officer / C||Level 10||Rs. 56,100/-||4% of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 01.01.2017)|
DA is based on the rates notified by Government of India from time to time.
Additional increment/s, as per extant rules, depending upon performance during training program may also be granted.
Bond: Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement and a personal indemnity bond for ‘ 4, 30,000/- (Rupees Four Lakhs Thirty Thousand Only) to serve NPCIL for at least three years after successful completion of training.
The selection process will comprise of the following:
a) Details of applicants shortlisted for Personal Interview based on GATE 2017 scores will be declared on the NPCIL Recruitment Website. Intimation through Email/SMS for interview will also be sent to such short listed applicants. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available in the website for downloading. Outstation applicants attending interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Sleeper train fare by shortest route from the nearest Railway Station to the correspondence address indicated by you in the Application filled in while registering your application on line plus the reservation charges, Superfast Express charges etc. or actual fare, whichever is less on production of original tickets. For any other mode of travel, the reimbursement will be restricted to the extent of Second Class Sleeper rail fare by shortest route or actual fare, whichever is less on production of original tickets.
b) Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017 score shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017. Please note that only GATE 2017 Score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
How to apply:
- GATE 2017 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying to NPCIL. Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in NPCIL Online Application Form. Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained.
- Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/application form etc to NPCIL before interview.
- The online application form will be available on the website from June 06, 2017 to June 15, 2017 (1630 Hrs).
For complete details, check the attached detailed advertisement: