About ONGC: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is a Fortune-Global 500 Company and the first ever Indian entrant in Fortune list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies 2007’ It ranks 20th among leading global energy majors as per ‘Platts Top 250â€™ Global Energy Company Ranking 2007 and also leads all India Corporates in Forbes Global 2000 and in Financial Times Global 500. ONGC, through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd. (OVL), is India’s biggest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 16 countries.
ONGC is looking for following competent professionals:
- DGM (Aviation Safety) – Served as a commercial pilot, with at least 2500 hours of total flying experience or qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) having basic AME license.
- Company Secretary – ACS/FCS and CA/ICWA with post qualification experience of 12 years.Â Additional qualification of degree in Law preferred.
- Manager (F&A) – ACS/FCS and CA/ICWA with post qualification experience of 12 years.Â Additional qualification of degree in Law preferred.
- Senior Medical Officer – MD/MS in specialty of Pediatrics/ Radiology/ Orthopedics/Ophthalmology/ Dental/Obs. & Gynecology/ Cardiology/ Anesthesia/ Pathology.
- Medical Officer – MBBS with valid registration.
For detailed information, eligibility criteria, compensation package etc. in a PDF from, click here.
Last date for receipt of application isÂ February 2, 2010.