ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt, of Odisha Undertaking)
Regd. Office: Janapath: Bhubaneswar: 751022, Odisha
Phone: 0674-2540051, Fax-0674-2545664, Website: www.optcl.co.in
CIN – U401020R2004SGC007553
RECRUITMENT OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (FINANCE) & JR. MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (FINANCE)
Advertisement Number: 02 / Dated: 22.11.2017
|Opening Date of online submission of Application||24.11.2017, 11AM|
|Closing Date of online submission of Application||23.12.2017, 7PM|
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a State owned Power utility in Odisha is engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading power utilities in the country in Transmission space. The present asset value of the Corporation is about Rs. 3832 Crores.
OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Finance discipline.
The details of post / category wise vacancies are as under
|SL NO||NAME OF THE||SC||ST||SEBC||UR||TOTAL|
|1||MT (FIN)||3(W:1)||4 (W:l)||0||8 (W:3 )||15|
The number of vacancies in any discipline may increase or decrease by the Corporation without any notice.
(SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, SEBC-Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, UR – Unreserved, W – Women)
|Sl No||Name of the Post/Discipline||Stipend during the training period||Designation & Grade after successful completion of training period||Basic pay, Grade Pay & Pay Scale on regularization|
|1||MT-FIN||Rs. 18,000/- PM||Assistant Manager (FIN)
Grade – E3
|Basic Pay :- Rs. 15,600/- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5,400/- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- (Pre-revised)|
|2||JR.MT-F1N||Rs. 12,000/- PM||Junior Manager (FIN)
Grade – E2
|Basic Pay :- Rs. 9300/- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- (Pre-revised)|
Besides the basic Pay & Grade Pay, DA, HRA and other allowances and benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance coverage etc as admissible shall be paid as per rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
Selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of l(one) year at field units of OPTCL including induction training program at Power Training Centre, Chandaka. The training will be for l(one) year duration, unless and otherwise extended further. During the training period, the Trainees may be terminated without any notice or without assigning any reasons thereof. After successful completion of training, there shall be no obligation on the part of the Corporation to offer regular appointment.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
The selected Management Trainees have to execute a Training & Service Bond on Non-Judicial Stamp paper to serve the Corporation for a period of three years after successful completion of training.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|1||MT (FIN)||Degree with passing of the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Account of India|
|2||JR. MT(FINANCE)||Graduate with Inter CA (Pass) / Inter ICAI (Pass) / M.Com (minimum 60% of marks for candidates other than SC /ST candidates. The minimum percentage of marks essential for SC/ST is 50%) Knowledge in Company Law, Taxation and Computer Application.|
Note:- Degree / Diploma obtained from Open University (except IGNOU) / Distance Learning Mode / Part-Time / Sandwich Course shall not be considered.
- Candidate must not be under 21 (twenty one) years of age and must not be above 32(thirty two) years as on 1st November 2017 i.e, she / he must not have been bom earlier than 1st November 1985, and not later than 1st November 1996.
- Relaxation for SC / ST/ SEBC & PWD
- In the post of MT (FIN) the upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC & ST and 10 years in case of PWD candidates. No age relaxation to SEBC candidates applying against UR post.
- In the post of Jr. MT (FIN) the upper age limit relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC,ST & SEBC and 10 years in case of PWD candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Women
- Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to her / him.
- The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned Board / Council will only be accepted.
THE AGE LIMITS PRESCRIBED ABOVE CAN IN NO CASE BE RELAXED.
- Reservation of posts including reservation for Women will be as per the ORV and other applicable Acts and rules of Government of Odisha.
- Concession meant for SC, ST and SEBC by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Castes, schedules Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha State only.
- The Competent Authorities to issue the caste certificate are: District magistrate / Collector or Additional District magistrate or Sub-Divisional Magistrate / sub-Collectors or Executive Magistrates or Revenue Officers, not below the rank of Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar of Government of Odisha.
- In the event of non-availability or insufficient number of eligible / suitable women candidates belonging to any particular category, the vacancies or the remaining vacancies shall be filled up by male candidates of the same category.
- Exchange of reservation between Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SEBC category shall submit their SEBC Certificate validated / renewed by the Competent Authority on or after 01.2014 failing which they shall be treated as unreserved category candidates.
- Women candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC are required to submit Caste Certificate by
- OBC Certificate will not be accepted in lieu of SEBC Certificate.
- Community (Caste Status) once mentioned by the candidates shall not be changed under any circumstances.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT
|Unreserved / SEBC Category||SC/ST|
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in
|SI. No||Description||Date &Time|
|1.||Opening Date of online submission of Applications||24.11.2017 at 11 AM|
|2.||Start date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan||24.11.2017|
|3.||Closing Date of online submission of application||23.12.2017, 7PM|
|4.||Last date of remittance of applications process charges / Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only.)||23.12.2017|
|5.||Downloading of Admit Card for (CBT)||Last week of December 2017 (Tentative)|
|6.||Computer Based Test (CBT)||2nd/3rd week of January 2018 (Tentative)|
Download the notification for complete details: