Punjab State AIDS Control Society
” Prayaas Building, 4th Level,
Tel. No. 0172-2636802, 04 Fax. No. 0172-2636791
Applications on the prescribed proforma are invited for filling up following posts on contractual basis under National AIDS Control Programme. The following posts are to be filled by PSACS against vacant posts:-
|S.No||NAME OF THE POST||SALARY||No. OF POSTS||PLACE OF POSTING|
|1||Assistant Director (STI)||Rs. 32,000 – Rs. 40,000 PM OR
Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 30,000 PM
|1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|2||Epidemiologist||Rs. 57500/- PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|3||Joint Director (IEC)||Rs. 35,000 – Rs. 46,000 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|4||Quality Manager (Lab Services)||Rs. 23,000 – Rs. 30,000 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|5||Assistant Director (D&P)||Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 23,000 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|6||Assistant Director (TI)||Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 23,000 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|7||Office Assistant / Divisional Assistant||Rs. 11,500 – Rs. 17,500 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|8||Personal Assistant / CLS||Rs. 11,500 – Rs. 17,500 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|9||Statistical Assistant||Rs. 11,500 – Rs. 17,500 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|10||Finance Assistant||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|11||Junior Accountant (PSBTC)||Rs. 11,500 – Rs. 17,500 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|12||Office Assistant (PSBTC)||Rs. 11,500 – Rs. 17,500 PM||1||Head Office, Chandigarh|
|13||Medical Officer||Rs. 25000/- PM||2||OST Centre, Tarn Taran and Phillaur|
|14||Counselor||Rs. 7000/- PM||1||OST Centre, Mansa|
|15||Medical Lab Technician||Rs. 8000/- PM||2||Blood Bank, Civil Hospital, Phillaur
1. Last date of receipt of applications is 24-07-2013. Applications received after closing date and incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained.
2. The maximum age limit for all the posts is 62 years.
3. For the post at Sr. no. 3 & 5, the applicant should have knowledge of local language (Punjabi). For the posts at S.No. 1. 2, 4 and 6 to 15 the applicant should have passed Punjabi upto Matric level.
4. The said posts are purely temporary and contractual for one year, extendable on the basis of work performance and conduct.
5. Remuneration for all the posts shall start from the lower range.
6. All the posts will be place specific and non-transferable.
7. For the posts at Sr. no. 1 to 12 and 15, candidates should submit their applications complete in all respects alongwith attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials and two recent passport size photographs to Project Director, Punjab State AIDS Control Society, Prayaas Building, 4th Level, Sector-38-B, Chandigarh-160014.
8.For the post at sr. no. 15, the course should be from a University / Institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt. as well as by the All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India, New Delhi. Applicant must furnish a cerificate confirming that the course has been completed as a regualar course as well as a bonafide student and not by distance or correspondence mode.
9. For the post at Sr. no.13 & 14, candidates should submit their applications complete in all respects alongwith attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials and two recent passport size photographs in the O/o Senior Medical Officer, Civil Hospital of respective districts upto 24-07-2013 by 2.00 PM.
10. The original certificates/ testimonials will be checked at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the written test / interview.
11. Service conditions will be governed by the guidelines/ instructions issued by National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) from time to time.
Detailed Terms of Reference comprising summary of the job, educational qualification, experience, specific duties & responsibilities, consolidated salary for these posts alongwith application format can be downloaded from the website www.pbhealth.gov.in linked Department Punjab State AIDS Control Society.
Qualification & Experience
Application Form for the Posts 1 to 12 & 15
Application Form for the Posts 13 & 14