Become a part of Corporate India’s greatest growth story
Security Executive (Trainee)
India’s largest private sector company (with a consolidated revenue of US $ 62.2 Bn) is seeking the best and brightest young women & men for an exciting career as De-risking & Security Professionals. Join Reliance Industries Limited as a Security Executive (Trainee) for an enriching career. Indian Nationals who have a graduate degree (Technical and Non-Technical Background) are eligible to apply. NCC ‘C Certificate holders and candidates with degree(s) in technology-related subjects will be given weightage.
Selected candidates will be on-boarded into RGSS (Reliance Group Support Services), an associate RIL Group Company, which provides risk mitigation, security and allied services to the enterprise, supporting Jio, Exploration. Refining. Petrochemicals. Retail. Polyester. Polymers. Intermediates. Textiles. Life Sciences. Media & Entertainment and Events.
RGSS personnel are responsible for conducting risk assessments, developing mitigation strategies, delivering security operations and security solutions across a gamut of disciplines ranging from Industrial Secunty. Retail. Telecommunication. Information Security. Serious Frauds Investigations. Forensics. Events Security. Personnel Protection. Ethical Hacking and several other emerging security technologies. Trained by some of the world’s best experts, trainees will get an opportunity to specialise in various verticals in an intelligence-led, technology-driven environment. Candidates with technical background can be specially considered m Information Security and NextGen Security Technology roles as well.
The selected trainees will be subject to classroom & field training for the first 25 weeks followed by ‘On-the-Job’ training at different locations of RIL. During their service, apart from security assignments, they will also be exposed to both formal and informal education in areas like General Management Skills, Industrial Relations. Events Secunty. Logistics Supply Chain. Information Security. Fraud Investigations, and Corporate Services. The Company regularly sponsors exceptional performers for overseas exposures.
RGSS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to bean equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: log onto www.ril.com/careers and register yourself (only on-line applications will be accepted)
Application Registration will be open between the 7th of July, 2015 and the 26th of July, 2015
For Queries reach out to us on +91 22 4477 4949
- Indian Nationality
- Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University – Above 65%
- Age: 20-24 years as on Sep 30.2015 (Bom between 01 Oct91 & 01 Oct 95)
- Certification: NCC C Certificate will be given weightage 5 Physical Attribute: Height – Male: min 157.5 ems / Female: min 152cms Note:
- A relaxation of 5 ems will be given for candidates from North- Eastern Region, Garhwal & Kumaon areas and to Gorkhas
- A relaxation of 3 ems will be given to candidates from Lakshadweep (Candidates to produce Domicile Certificate for height relaxation. Copy of the Domicile Certificate to be signed by a gazetted officer. No other certificate will be accepted)
SELECTION PROCEDURE (in order of occurrence):
- MAT (Mental Ability Test): (Test will cover – Part I – Reasoning Ability / Part II – Quantitative Aptitude / Part III – General English / Part IV – Computer Awareness]
IQ (Intelligence Quotient)Test Essay Writing
Test will be conducted on 16th or 23rd Aug. 2015 (candidates to choose one date) and the duration will be for 2 hours. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated of their selection to appear for MAT.
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test): between the 8th of Sep to the 24th of Sep, 2015
MEN – 800 metres run (in 3.2 mins). Long Jump (9 feet). High Jump (3 feet). Sit Ups (10) and Push Ups (10)
WOMEN -800 metres run (in 4 mins). Long Jump (8 feet), High Jump (2.4 feet). Sit Ups (08) and Push Ups (08)
- Group Discussions (30 mins), Psychometric Test (2 hours) and Personal Interview (30 mins) – will be held between the 8th of Sep to the 24th of Sep, 2015 (venue will be announced on the web site by the 27th of Aug 2015)
Centres for the MAT examination: (candidates to choose a date – 16th Aug or 23rd Aug 2015)
Mumbai. Delhi. Kotkata. Chennai. Bangalore. Bhopal. Chandigarh. Guwahati. Hyderabad. Jaipur. Lucknow. Vadodara. Jammu. Dehradun. Darjeeling. Shimla, Meerut. Trivandrum. Noida and Gurgaon
EMBODIMENT FOR TRAINING:
- When inducted – 6 months Training at the Reliance Academy.
- 6 months On-the-Job Training post Training Certification across RIL sites.