Reliance Power Limited, a part of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, is implementing power projects with aggregate capacity of over 35.000 MW, by far the largest development pipeline in the country. The company also has the largest captive coal reserves in the private sector estimated at more than two billion tonnes.
We invite passionate and ambitious Fresh Graduate Engineering Professionals who want to become an integral part of a conglomerate which plans to have the largest private sector power generation portfolio in India.
Power Your Future
To cater for our future needs we are looking for young, dynamic professionals with Engineering background in following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics, Information Technology, Mining, Civil, Mine Machinery
• Growth oriented career opportunities in Project & Operations.
• Compelling work environment to attract and retain the best talent.
• Distinctive work culture to facilitate high performance.
• First division aggregate or equivalent CGPA in Engineering and first division in 10th and 12th respectively.
• Age not more than 25 years as on 30th June, 2010.
• Pass out of 2009 or 2010 Engineering batch.
Interested and eligible professionals will have to undergo a structured selection process of:
• All India Online test
• Group discussion
For details and guidelines visit our website http://www.reliancepower.co.in/html/careers.html. Online application will have to be submitted latest by 22.06.2010. Company reserves the right to accept or reject applications at its own discretion.
Selected Professionals will be offered compensation which will be at par with the best in the industry on Cost to Company basis.