RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES
Constituted under the Act 18 of 2008
Vindya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad campus
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032
Advt. No.RGUKT/03/2012 05.09.2012
Detailed Notification for filling up the posts of Laboratory Assistants and Laboratory Technicians
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has established Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) in 2008 to cater to the educational needs of the meritorious rural youth of Andhra Pradesh. Three campuses of RGUKT were started under the University, one each at Basar (Adilabad Dt), Nuzivid (Krishna Dt), Rajiv Knowledge Valley (Kadapa Dt).
2. RGUKT invites applications in the prescribed format from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up the following positions on contractual basis for a period of one year.
- Laboratory Assistants
- Laboratory Technicians
|a) Laboratory Assistants:
b) Laboratory Technicians:
|1.||Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)||12||ITI in the subject concerned Diploma in the concerned area will be preferred|
|4.||Chemical Engineering||12||ITI in instrument mechanic/Welder gas & electric/machine tool
maintenance/fitter/tool and die maker etc. Diploma/Polytechnic in Chemical Polymer/textile or equivalent will be preferred
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering||16||ITI in the subject concerned Diploma in the concerned area will be preferred|
|6||Chemistry||03||B.Sc in the subject concerned|
3. Candidates appointed as Laboratory Assistants on contractual basis will be paid Rs. 15,000/- per month and Candidates appointed as Laboratory Technicians on contractual basis will be paid Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Note: i) Candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred
ii). Reservations for SC/ST/BC /PH /Women candidates will be followed
4. Selection Process: The selection process may include the following.
- Short listed candidates will have to appear Written test in the subject concerned
- Candidates who have qualified in the Written test will have to appear at trade test in the concerned trade
- Candidates who are qualified in the second level will have to appear for the interview before a selection committee.
Call letters will be sent only to the short listed candidates by E-mail /SMS/Speed Post or Courier service. No correspondence will be entertained with applicants who are not short-listed/not called for interview
5. General Instructions:
The prescribed qualifications and experience etc. are at minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The RGUKT reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and or experience/percentage of marks higher than the minimum prescribed. The RGUKT reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above notified vacancies.
The interested candidates can apply online at University Official Web Site i.e. www.rgukt.in .
6. Registration fee: Rs. 200/- for OC/BC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates, in respect of posts mentioned above
Mode of Payment:
Applicants may transfer the registration fee mentioned at para 9 above into RGUKT Account No 053310100009363 (IFS code No. ANDB0000533) Andhra Bank, Saifabad Branch Hyderabad and enclose transfer slip with the application towards registration fee (non refundable). Separate transfer slip must be submitted if a candidate wants to apply for more than one post. The transfer slip must be tagged at the top of the application. Name of the candidate and post applied for should be indicated on the reverse side of the transfer slip.
Applicants may also enclose a crossed Demand draft for the amount mentioned at para 9 above drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, IIIT Campus Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad (A.P). Separate demand draft must be submitted if a candidate wants to apply for more than one post. The demand draft must be tagged at the top of the application. Name of the candidate and post applied for should be indicated on the reverse side of the Demand draft
Applications received without either transfer slip or Demand draft will not be considered
7.The link for online application in the RGUKT website will be available till 21.09.2012, 5:00 pm. After applying online the candidates should take a printout of the application form and send the application along with prescribed registration fee (in the form of Demand Draft/Transfer slip), and proof of eligibility i.e. Qualification along with Memorandum of Marks and Caste Certificate etc to “The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Vindhya-C4 Building, IIIT campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032” on or before 24.09.2012.
8. The Envelope containing the hard copy of the application form, Demand drat/Transfer slip and attested Xerox copies of the certificates should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST of Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician vide Advertisement No Advt. No.RGUKT/03/2012dated 5.09.2012
- Online application link will be open from: 06.09.2012
- Online application line will be closed on 21.09.2012, 5:00PM
- Hard copy of applications along with proofs of eligibility and DD/Transfer slip should reach office on or before: 24.09.2012
Get more details here: http://www.rgukt.in/rec-facultyopenings.html
Download detailed notification HERE: