Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January, 2006. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the Coins.
The Operational units of the Company are strategically located across the Country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency / Security presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad, a high quality Paper manufacturing mill at Hoshangabad and Currency Paper manufacturing Unit at Hoshangabad.
With the above background, the Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals having potential to strengthen Finance and Human Resource Wing of SPMCIL and accordingly invites online applications for the following posts:
|Name of the Post||Level||Scale of Pay (IDA)*||Total No. of Post(s)**||Maximum Age (As on 28.08.2017)|
|Officer (F&A)||E-1||Rs. 16400-40500/-||9
(3-UR, 2-OBC, 4-SC)
|Officer (HR)||E-1||Rs. 16400-40500/-||3 (2-UR, 1-SC)||30 years|
*IDA Pay scales mentioned are likely to be revised after approval of recommendations of 3rd PRC.
**Out of 9 posts of Officer (F&A) and 3 posts of Officer (HR), 1 post is earmarked for PWD Category under horizontal reservation
1. Eligibility Criteria (As on 28.08.2017)
Officer (Finance & Accounts): (E-1 Level)
Essential Qualification: Qualified CA/ICWA/1st Class full-time MBA with Finance elective/1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized University/Management Institute.
Desirable: Exposure to the Industry.
Officer (HR): (E-1 Level)
Essential Qualification : 1st class full time Master’s Degree in PM &IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized University/ Management Institute.
- Industry knowledge.
2. Important dates
|Opening of website link for applying online application||26.07.2017|
|Closing date for applying online||28.08.2017|
|Payment of fees in online mode||From 26.07.2017 to 28.08.2017|
|Link for download of admit cards from the website||Around 20.09.2017 (tentative)|
|Written test||In the month of October (tentative)
Exam may be conducted on a working day also.
3. Age Limit
- The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for general candidates from the open market.
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (for reserved posts.
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PWD OBC candidates (of central list) for posts where reservation for PWD is admissible.
- Relaxation of age would be permissible to persons with disabilities as per the extant rules only to such persons who have minimum 40% disability.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 50 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/Govt of India.
- Computation of age, minimum post-qualification experience and qualification shall be as on 28.08.2017
- There shall be no age bar for the in-service SPMCIL employees who fulfil the essential qualification and experience provided they have at least three years of service left as on the date of advertisement.
- No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies.
4. Examination Fees and Intimation charges:
Rs. 400/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen)
Intimation charges of Rs. 100/- (Non Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Categories)
The applicants have to pay the application fees online as per the method explained in para 6B. Transaction charge if any levied by the Bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will also not be eligible. Applicants paying lesser fees will also not be eligible. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
5. Selection Procedure:
Selection for the posts will comprise of an online test followed by Interview.
6. HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from 26.07.2017 to 28.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted
Download the official notification for complete details: