Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, a 100% subsidiary of Tata Sons, is a leading Engineering Consultancy organisation providing Design Engineering and Constructing Management services in Power, Steel & Metals, Mining, Infrastructure, Chemical, Industrial, both in India and overseas.
Qualification: Post graduate/Graduate engineering in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Electrical/Construction Management. For Safety Professionals, Diploma in safety (conducted by State Technical Board), is a pre-requisite in addition to Post graduation/Graduation/Diploma engineering.
We invite applications from candidates with 5-20 years experience in the following areas:
- Industrial & Infrastructure Projects especially in IT
- Parks/Commercial buildings
- Project Managers (CN-PM-IHO)
- Project Planning & Control Engineers (CN-PLC-IHO)
- Procurement & Contracts Engineers (CNP&C-IHO)
- Safety Engineers (CN-SHE)
- QA/QC Engineers (CN-QM)
- HVAC Engineers (CN-HVAC)
- Site Engineers (CN-SE)
Design & Engineering
- Power Plant Professionals (Location: Bangalore)
- Procurement & Contracts Engineers (PCM)
- HVAC Engineers (DE-HVAC)
- Project Managers (PM)
- Geotechnical Engineers (DE-GEO)
- Electrical Engineers (System Studies) (DE-EL)
On: 7th August, 2011 Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Venue: The Platinum Hotel, 3-6-423, Main Road, Adjacent to Malik Car, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad -29. Tel: 040 44116666 Mob: +919000481212
(Candidates are requested to bring their latest passport size photograph, resume, pay-slip and original certificates along with photocopies).
Outstation candidates who cannot make it to the Walk-in and candidates with 20 to 30 years of experience are requested to e-mail their CVs to email@example.com along with their contact number and the position applied for. Candidates will be contacted based on suitability.
For detailed job description and to apply online visit us at http://www.tce.co.in/careers/vacancies.htm