TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
TCIL BHAWAN GREATER KAILASH, New Delhi – 110048
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Technicians on contract basis:
No. of Posts: 4
Qualification: Diploma in Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science, B.Sc. (Computer Science), BCA or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute/University
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 01/03/2015
Experience: Minimum One year experience in handling of computer hardware, IT equipment and Audio/Video equipment used in studio setup. Candidates having knowledge of deployment and configuration of Computer Hardware, Software and Network Services, Audio/Video equipments shall be preferred.
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.14,000/- per month.
Contract Period: 6 months initially which is extendable as per the requirement of the project.
The candidate shall be required to :
- Ensure that all the equipments of the site are in working condition which includes computer hardware, software, networking equipments, studio equipments, UPS, etc.
- Assist the Site Engineer, maintenance team of contractor for installation, testing and maintenance of the equipments of site.
- Carry out troubleshooting and fault diagnosis.
- Report Faults in the equipments for immediate necessary action.
- Follow up with various agencies for rectification of the faults.
- Assist Doctors and Teachers for successfully delivering the Tele-education and TeleÂmedicine sessions.
- Maintain all records pertaining to site equipments.
- Coordinate with data-center for various requirement of functioning of the network and services.
- The last date of receipt of the applications is 18th March 2015.
- Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Candidates working in Govt. organization/PSU shall apply through proper channel.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s) upto the last date of receipt of applications.
- The post advertised is meant for anywhere in India or Abroad.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
- Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to â€œThe Executive Director (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi – 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applications.
Download the official notification: