TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 56/2017 Dt.21/10/2017
TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST IN SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER
1) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Physical Education Teacher in School Education Department.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 30/10/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 30/11/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2) The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held held in 2nd Week of February 2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
The Candidates will have to apply Online through the Official Website of TSPSC. Detailed user guide will be placed on the website. The candidates will have to thoroughly read before filing Online applications.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications.
- (i) Aadhar number
- (ii) Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- (iii) Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue.
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Physical Education Teacher – All Media (Excluding Urdu Medium)||374||18-44*||21,230 63,010/- (RPS 2015)|
|2||Physical Education Teacher (Urdu Medium)||42||18-44*||21,230 – 63,010/- (RPS 2015)|
(The Details of Vacancies department wise i.e., District, Community, Subject, Medium and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
4) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in G.O.Ms.No.25 School Education (General) Dept., Dt.10/10/2017 as on the Date of Notification.
Physical Education Teacher:
1) Must possess Intermediate (or its equivalent) recognised by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana with minimum 50% marks.
A Certificate / Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education / Diploma in Physical Education from an institution recognized by the NCTE
2) Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) of at least one year duration from any institution recognised by NCTE.
5) AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
6) (a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
c) Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
HOW TO APPLY:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
Download the notification for complete details: