TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NQ.53/2017 Dt. 21/10/2017
TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST IN SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
SECONDARY GRADE TEACHER
1) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Secondary Grade Teacher in School Education Department.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 30/10/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 30/11/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
2) The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in 2nd Week of February 2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
The Candidates will have to apply Online through the Official Website of TSPSC. Detailed user guide will be placed on the website. The candidates will have to thoroughly read before filing Online applications.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue.
3) The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media ( Excluding Urdu Medium)||4779||18-44*||21230-63,010/- (RPS 2015)|
|2||Secondary Grade Teacher – (Urdu Medium)||636||18-44*||21230-63,010/- (RPS 2015)|
(The Details of Vacancies department wise i.e., District, Community, Subject, Medium and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
5) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in G.O.Ms.No.25 School Education (General) Dept., Dt.10/10/2017 as on the Date of Notification.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Subject||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Secondary Grade Teacher||i) Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognised by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 50% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) and Pass in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
ii) Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognised by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 45% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002 (i.e those who are admitted into D.EI.Ed. up to the year 2007) and Pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
Pass in Paper I of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
For the purpose of Selection of Teachers under the Rules, scores obtained on Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) with the qualifying marks as given below shall only be considered:
|TET Name||Maximu||Pass Mark|
|OC||BC||SC / ST / Differently Abled|
|APTET / TSTET||150||90||75||60|
The APTET scores obtained before the appointed day of 02.06.2014 shall only be Considered. Selection of candidates shall be on the basis of combined marks secured in the Written Examination to be conducted by the TSPSC (80%) and TET (20%) for all categories of posts.
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
6) (a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
(b). Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
HOW TO APPLY:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
(ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
(iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the notification for complete details: