TELANGANA STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD
DGP OFFICE COMPLEX, LAKDI-KA-PUL, HYDERABAD
Rc No. 90 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 Date: 31-05-2018
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on Website (www.tslprb.in) from 09.06.2018 to 30.06.2018 for Direct Recruitment to the following Posts.
|Sl. No.||Post Code No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||34||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Information Technology & Communications) (Men & Women) in Police Department||142*|
|2||35||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Mechanics) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation||19|
|3||36||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Drivers) (Men) in Police Transport Organisation||70|
* This includes the 3 Backlog Vacancies in BC-C Category
The number of vacancies indicated above is only tentative and is liable to change without any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify required modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
2. CANDIDATES TO CHECK THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING
Candidates who are desirous and eligible REPEAT eligible only may apply through ONLINE mode only after having satisfied themselves of their eligibility for this recruitment.
3. FEE STRUCTURE
a) Candidates with local status of Telangana belonging to OCs and BCs applying for the Posts of SCT PC (IT &C), SCT PC (Mechanic) and SCT PC (Driver) have to pay a fee of Rs.800/- for each post towards Registration of the Application, Processing of Application, Conduct of Tests and Examinations, Maintenance of Portal etc., Local Candidates of Telangana belonging to SCs and STs have to however, pay only Rs.400/- for each post towards the same. All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.800/- for each post. As the testing Procedure and Examinations are different for these 3 Posts, fee has to be paid per each Post applied for
b) For the Candidates who apply for more than one Notification i.e. SCT PC (IT&C), SCT PC (Mechanic), SCT PC (Driver), SCT PC (Civil / etc.), SCT SI (Civil / etc.), SCT SI (IT & C) / SCT ASI (FPB) the Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted only once and the same scores will be used for all the Posts applied for.
c) For Candidates applying for more than one Post among-
- SCT PC Civil or equivalent Posts [Notification No. 88 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018]
- SCT SI Civil or equivalent Posts [Notification No. 89 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018]
- SCT PC (IT&C) [Notification No. 90 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018]
- SCT PC (Mechanic) [Notification No. 90 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018, dated 31-05-2018]
- SCT PC (Driver) [Notification No. 90 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018]
- SCT SI (IT&C) [Notification No. 91/ Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018]
- SCT ASI (FPB) [Notification No. 91 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018]
a rebate of Rs.50/- per each additional Post applied for (in excess of 1 Post) on account of the saving incurred due to the conduct of Common Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test shall be given, in the total fee payable, in the case of local Candidates of Telangana belonging to SCs and STs and a rebate of Rs.100/- per each additional Post applied for (in excess of 1 Post) shall be given to all other Candidates.
4. PAYMENT OF FEE:
- Step I: Candidate has to register on the TSLPRB Website –tslprb.in by making his / her Mobile Number as his / her User ID and then choose the Notifications and Posts that he / she would like to apply for. The fee payable will be determined based on the Posts he / she chose to apply for. Candidates are advised to provide such Mobile Number as their Login ID which will be in currency throughout the process of recruitment and will be in their personal custody
- Step II: This fee can be paid by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the TSLPRB Website. Alternatively, the Candidate may visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online Centers to pay the prescribed fee by providing his / her Name and Mobile Number (which is his / her Login ID)
- Step III: After making the Payment, Candidate has to visit the website tslprb.in to submit the Online Application Form which is in 2 parts i.e., Part I and Part II. Part I Application has to be submitted initially along with a scanned copy of Passport Size Photo + Signature combined as one file / image in jpg / jpeg format. Even after making payment of fee, if the Candidate fails to press submit button and the Application is not uploaded, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Step IV: All the Registered Candidates have to again visit the website (www.tslprb.in) for uploading the Part-II Application along with the scanned copies of Certificates / Documents. The dates will be informed through Press Release
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS (CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION)
A. Eligibility by Gender: For the Post Code No. 34 both Men and Women are eligible and for Post Code Nos. 35 and 36 only Men are eligible
B. Age Limit (General)
i. For Post Code 34 and 35: Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2000
ii. For Post Code 36: Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1997
iii. For Home Guards, a person, who as on the date of Notification has been on duty as Home Guard for a minimum duration of 360 days within a period of 2 (two) years and who is still continuing his service as Home Guard, must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years as on 1st July, 2018.
C. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit prescribed at S. No. 16(B) above will be relaxable. Check the attached notification for complete details.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
i. For Post Code No. 34: Must possess pass in SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC and must possess Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic, Mechanic OR Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant OR Mechanic Consumer Electronics OR Electrician OR Vocational Intermediate in a) EET (Electronic Engineering Technician) b) ET (Electrical Technician) (old name Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical applications (E.W & SEA) after SSC) as on 1st July, 2018
ii. For Post Code No. 35: Must possess pass in SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC and must possess an Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Wiremen OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter as on 1st July, 2018.
iii. For Post Code No. 36:
a. Academic Qualification: Must possess pass in Intermediate examination or any other examination recognised as its equivalent by the State Board of Intermediate Education; (or) SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC and must possess an Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Auto Electrician OR Mechanic Motor vehicle OR Mechanic Diesel OR Fitter as on 1st July, 2018
b. Technical Qualification: Must have possessed either Light Motor Vehicle (Transport with Badge Number) or HMV License, or both put together, continuously for a period of full two years and above as on date of notification. Candidate should furnish the Driving Licence information (Grant of issue of Driving Licence), issued by the Licensing Authority of the RTA concerned along with the Application Form.
Note: Candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will also be considered on par with the Candidates who possess the prescribed qualification
Download the Notification for complete details: