UNICEF India invites applications for the following position:
Title: Administrative Assistant
Duty Station: Hyderabad
Duration: 364 days
Purpose of the post: Provide admin support services to one or more officers and carry out a range of support tasks related to programme administration as assigned.
- Complete secondary education with specific additional training in secretarial skills, including computer based applications.
- Three years in a comparable position.
- Fluency in oral and written English. Knowledge of Hindi and/or other relevant regional language a strong asset.
- Organizational abilities
- Proven drafting abilities
- Proven computer skills, preferably in Windows-based applications
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Drive for results.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 8 January 2010.
This vacancy is for Indian Nationals only.Â Applications consisting of a covering letter; an up-to-date CV and a completed Personal History form (which can be downloaded from http://www.unicef.org/india/PERSONAL_HISTORY_FORM_P11.doc) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of publication of this advertisement. In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please clearly indicate the following on the subject line of your email application: Application for Administrative Assistant, Hyderabad. Â Only applications of short listed candidates will be acknowledged.