Online-Applications are invited for filling up the following posts at this Institute on Direct Recruitment basis with the following criteria:-
|S.No.||Name of the Post, Pay-band & Grade Pay and Essential Eligibility conditions.||Upper Age Limit for Direct Recruitment||Number of Post(s)*|
|1.||Sister Grade-II (Pay-band of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university/board.
2. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification
3. Should be Registered ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
(UR-328, SC-98, ST-49 & OBC-177)
PH-(OL) 77* – Vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities Category PH- (OL)
07 – Vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities Category PH- (OL) meant for Safdarjung Hospital
*The number of Post(s) is tentative and is liable to change, based on the Institute’s requirements.
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 11.07.2011 A.M. to 08.08.2011 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form are required to be sent by post, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with Challan form for their record.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 08.08.2011, failing which their application will be rejected.
3. The On-line Registration will be terminated by 05:00 PM on 08.08.2011. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete step A to Dof the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. A candidate must be
a) A Citizen of India, or
b) A Subject of Nepal, or
c) A subject of Bhutan, or
d) A Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethoipia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
1. A candidate belonging to categories (b), (c)(d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
2. The candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to an examination or interview conducted by the UPSC or other recruiting authority but the offer of appointment may be given only after necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
As such Nepalese, Tibetan or Bhutanese are eligible to apply subject to their furnishing the eligibility certificate issued by Govt. of India
5. Application Fees: General/OBC Category Rs.500/- (for SC/ST category Rs.100/-) + Transaction Charges as applicable Payment should be made through Computer generated Challan Form to be down loaded while applying online. The amount should be remitted in any of the State Bank of India (SBI) Branches only against the Accounts Number mentioned in the Challan Form. Please Note that the application fee is to be paid only through Challan and payment through any other medium will not be accepted at all.
Note: The Physically Handicapped candidates are not required to deposit any fee.
6. Preview of the candidate Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if photo/signature image is coming small or not visible in preview on website online then it mean photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
7. The candidates are advised to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form at the time of Written Test along with Admit Card at the Examination Centre and hand over the same to the Invigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/performance in the written test will not be considered.
8 Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Government Servants*, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of registration of application as specified above. (* Government Servants means Permanent (Regular) employees of Central/State Government.)
9. The written test will be held on 21.08.2011 in Delhi only. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org as no admit card will be sent by post. The Admit Cards will be hosted on AIIMS website by 16.08.201
10. On the basis of written test the candidates 5 times the number of Posts advertised will be short listed for Interview. Date and Time of Interview will be intimated to such candidates separately in due course.
11. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should be tallied with the Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
12. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of Interview. On the basis of written test, the shortlisted candidates must bring all original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.:
i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
iv) Certificate of passing High School or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
v) Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from recognized Institution.
vi) Registration certificate as ‘A’ grade Nurse and Midwife from State Nursing Council.
vii) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
viii) Disability Certificate, if applied under OH-(OL) category.
ix) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in employment.
x) Experience certificate, if any.
13. Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of Interview.
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110608
(An Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India)
Download Advertisement in PDF form: