AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED
(A wholly owned subsidiary of AIL)
Sub.: Advertisement for the post of Flight Dispatcher, AASL
Applications are invited for filling up the Post of Flight Dispatcher in Alliance Air for a period of Five Years on contract basis:
Flight Dispatcher – No. of Vacancies – 07 (Reservations of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates will be as per Government Directives.)
Eligibility Criteria as On: 15.02.2020
a. Qualification: Must have passed class 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board University
b. Professional Qualification: DGCA approved Dispatcher License and RT license. The experience should be post qualification.
c. Experience: Preference will be given to experienced Flight Dispatcher & endorsed Dispatchers on ATR aircraft.
d. Age: Maximum 40 years (as on 15.02.2020)
(Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
e. Tenure of Contract: 05 years extendable based on performance. To be positioned at Delhi.
f. Job Requirements
• Briefing of pilots and flight planning.
• Is responsible for maintaining Operational Control and Flight Watch on all Flights of the company.
• More specifically the Flight Dispatcher will Review and evaluate weather information, to determine and select the most economical route of flight.
• Prepare an Optimized Operational flight plan, factoring Notams, TAF and METARS, for all flights within the schedule.
• Compute the amount of fuel required, using company and DGCA established guidelines
• Assist the pilot in command in an emergency situation by providing any assistance necessary to ensure safe completion of the flight.
• Liaison with A.T.C, Apron & other departments like Commercial Engineering and other authorities for smooth functioning.
• Compute the RTOW for each flight, thus ensuring maximum Payload.
• Any other responsibility as assigned by the Manager Flight Operations / Chief of Operations
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Salary & Emoluments / Benefits:
The Gross salary will be Rs.49,255/- per month. Additionally, Licence Allowance @ 2500/- per aircraft (on AASL fleet) and RT Allowance @ 4800/- will be paid. The post also carries other benefits such as air passages in a year as per Company rules, Provident Fund, Gratuity etc., as per rules.
Cost of Training, Bank Guarantee, Fixed Term Employment Agreement:
Candidates will be required to give a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs.1,00,000 /- (One Lac only) from a Nationalized Bank for the amount of the training cost as a security deposit. In case, the candidate leaves the Company before completion of 5 years of contract, the said Bank Guarantee will be invoked by Airline Allied Services Limited to recover the training cost.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website www.airindia.in, download and fill in the Application Format and send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in a sealed envelope that must be super-scribed with the post for which application is being sent:
Post Applied For Flight Dispatcher
Domestic Terminal -1,1.G.I Airport,
New Delhi —110037
The application should reach us by close of the office hours of 4th March 2020 on the above address. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Download the Notification for complete details: