Andhra Pradesh Mahila Samatha Society (APMSS) is a women-centered Educational Programme, mobilizing women for empowerment. The programme facilitates rural women’s initiatives for change. APMSS is part of Mahila Samakhya Project of Govt. Ministry of HRD.
We are looking for highly motivated women to work in the programme on contractual basis. Applications are invited from WOMEN only.
Post: 1 – ASSISTANT PROGRAMME DIRECTOR at Hyderabad
Job Requirements: Need to assist the State Programme Director in Administration and Programme responsibilities. Extending support in Financial management. Coordinating with the programme team in implementation of the programme. Research and Documentation, Networking, Advocacy and Lobbying. Honorarium: 18,000/- to 22,000/-
Post: 2 – RESOURCE PERSON AT STATE OFFICE (Hyderabad)
Job Requirements: Assist the State Programme Director in planning and developing strategies for the programme, Monitoring and evaluation of the programme, Extending support to the DIUs in planning strategies and implementation, Coordinating with the departments and development functionaries in the State and the Project districts, Documentation and dissemination, undertaking studies and research. Honorarium Rs.17,000/- to Rs.20,000/-
Post: 3 – CONSULTANT AT STATE OFFICE (Hyderabad)
Job Requirements: Assist the State Programme Director in planning, coordinating and monitoring the district activities, extending support to the district teams in planning and implementation, Developing information material and training modules, conduct trainings and Workshops, Documentation and dissemination. Honorarium: Rs.12,000/- to 18,000/-
Post: 4 – DISTRICT PROGRAMME COORDINATOR (Mahahuhnagar and Warangal)
Job Requirements: Implementing the Programme in the District, Coordinating the programme with field team in the project mandals, Planning and conducting Trainings and Workshops, Coordinating with the departments and development functionaries in the District, Documentation and dissemination. Honorarium: Rs.11,500/-to15,000/-
Post: 5 – RESOURCE PERSONS AT DISTRICTS
Assist the District Programme Coordinator in field activities, developing informational material, conducting trainings and workshops; and Documentation and dissemination. Honorarium: Rs.10,000/-toRs.12,000/-
• Post Graduation in social sciences / Social Work / Home Science / Women’s Studies
• Minimum five years experience for Post 1, three years experience for Post 2, two years experience for Post 3, 4 and one year experience for post 5, in any organization working on women’s issues other than thrift and credit. (Working in MACS & SHGs for thrift & Credit will not be considered as work experience)
• Experience in accounts and administrative responsibilities are required for Posts 1 &4.
• Willingness to tour frequently in the project districts.
• Ability to read and write Telugu & English fluently
• Commitment to work for women’s empowerment
• Age limit: should not cross 40 years for Post 1, 35 years for posts 2 & 4, 30 years for posts 3 & 5
• Functional knowledge in computers (MS OfficeWord, Excel & Power point in particular) for all positions.
• Awareness on issues related to rural women
• Experience of working in rural areas
Suitable relaxation will be considered to the internal candidates of APMSS.
• Experience in Research and documentation
• Knowledge about trends in development field
• Knowledge of Accounts and management issues
Apply to the following address with a detailed resume (specifying the post applied for), a passport photograph and a copy of relevant certificates along with Demand draft for Rs.100/- drawn on A.P. Mahila Samatha Society, to reach on or before 16-08-2010. Applications received after due date and those without enclosures will not be accepted.
Note: Candidates applying for more than one post are requested to submit separate application for each post along with Demand Draft.
ANDHRA PRADESH MAHILA SAMATHA SOCIETY
12-13-485/5, Nagarjuna Nagar, Tarnaka, Secunderabad – 500 017