ACHARYA N.G. RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
ADMN. OFFICE : : RAJENDRANAGAR : : HYDERABAD – 30
ADVT.NO. 2/RC/2013, DATED:24-04-2013
Applications in the prescribed form along with the Registration Fee of Rs.500/- for SC/ST’s and Rs.1000/- for others are invited for the under mentioned posts. Candidates should possess the prescribed qualifications for the posts. The details pertaining to essential & desirable qualifications and experience etc., are provided below.
UNIVERSITY OFFICERS (Pay band of Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP 10000)
1) DEAN OF AGRICULTURE
2) DEAN OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES
3) DEAN OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
4) DEAN OF HOME SCIENCE
5) DIRECTOR OF AGRICULTURAL EXPERIMENT STATIONS
6) DIRECTOR OF EXTENSION
1. The University reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts advertised.
2. A candidate can apply for a maximum number of three (3) posts. Separate application form should be submitted for each post
3. A candidate should obtain atleast 40 marks out of 75 in the Score Card for qualifying for the interview
4. The discipline to which the Ph.D. degree belongs to shall be decided based on the research work carried out by the candidate for his / her degree.
5. For reckoning the required experience for the post, the experience in the concerned subject or discipline in Teaching or Extension or Research shall only be considered as relevant experience.
6. Certified copies of degree or provisional certificates and marks sheet / transcripts should be enclosed to the application. The originals should be brought at the time of interview.
7. While filling up of the application
i) Under item No. 15 & 16 (meant for details of qualifications) the period of studies should be indicated clearly with date, month and year of joining and leaving studies. If any of the applicants did their M.Sc. or Ph.D. by research, it should be clearly indicated.
ii) Under item No. 17 (meant for employment record) the applicant should furnish the details of service rendered by the applicant in different cadres (i.e.) clearly, with date, month and year of appointment and scale of pay and pay drawn and also should indicate awarding of CAS / MERIT PROMOTION particulars clearly. The period of study during the service should be indicated clearly.
iii) Service rendered outside ANGRAU, if any, should be clearly indicated duly certified by the competent authority.
iv) Submit 5 sets of application along with 10 best Research Publications and other educational and service certificates.
8. Applicants working outside ANGRAU should send their applications through proper channel so as to reach the University within the prescribed date.
9. The in-service candidates of ANGRAU may send their advance copy of applications directly within the stipulated date and send another copy through proper channel duly certified by the Heads of Stations for the information submitted in the application
10. Applicants should appear for interview, when called, at their own cost.
11. Selected candidates will be governed by ANGRAU (conditions of service) Regulations 1965 and such other conditions as may be prescribed by the University from time to time.
The University reserves the right not to fill all or any of the vacancies notified. Prescribed application forms together with full details of qualifications for the posts can be downloaded from the University Website (www.angrau.ac.in). The completed application form in all respects (5 sets) along with payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC &ST candidates) through a crossed demand draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU payable at HYDERABAD should reach the REGISTRAR, ACHARYA N.G.RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE, RAJENDRA NAGAR, HYDERABAD – 500 030 before 4.00 pm on 05.06.2013
K.V.S. MEENA KUMARI
Download the detailed notification HERE in PDF form: