ANDHRA PRADESH STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF SHRAMIKS
(Case No. Ref: R3/684(23)/2011-HRD)
Applications are invited for filling up the vacancies of SHRAMIKS on regular basis in APSRTC.
- VACANCY POSITION:
The detailed vacancy position in respect of Regions and Non-operating units is furnished separately below.
|HYD & Sec’bad (GHZ)||414|
|Zonal workshop, Vizianagaram||17|
|Zonal workshop, Vijayawada||55|
|Zonal workshop, Nellore||28|
|Zonal workshop, Kadapa||51|
|Zonal workshop, Karimnagar||11|
- Reservation will be provided in accordance with Law.
- Reservation for BC-E group will be subject to adjudication of the litigation pending before the Hon’ble Courts and Government orders from time to time.
- The number of posts mentioned above are provisional. They may vary upwards or downwards.
- Orthopaedically handicapped persons are eligible for the post of Shramik in depots.
ITI –Diesel Mechanic trade for those applying for posts in Depots/Regions & Workshops.
3. AGE :
Not above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2011 for those applying for posts in Depots/Regions & Workshops.
Relaxations- Age relaxation is permitted to the extent of 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and 10 year in respect of orthopaedically handicapped persons.
For the candidates who have undergone apprenticeship in APSRTC the maximum age is relaxable by 4 years i.e., for OC the maximum age is 34, for SC/ST/BC – 39, for PHC – 44 years.
4. LOCAL CANDIDATURE:
The select list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 20% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled duly following the rule of reservation.
Reservation to the local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as Amended form time to time in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from Class IV to X) or Residence certificate in the profroma for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be.
5. PAY SCALE :
The candidates will be appointed in the time scale 5670-130-7620-170-8470-195-10420-210-12520-215-15100 plus usual allowances as admissible.
6. HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates shall apply strictly in the following format. Applications in any other form will be rejected.
OC candidates (i.e., other than SC/ST/BC communities, PHC candidates and Ex-Servicemen) should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) drawn on any scheduled Bank in favour of AO/DY.CAO APSRTC payable at Regional Head Quarters / Zonal Head Quarters of the respective Region / Zonal Workshop and enclose the same to the application.
Eg. Accounts Officer, APSRTC if applying for Regional Units, Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, APSRTC if applying for Non Operational Units.
Illustration: Accounts Officer, APSRTC, Nellore
Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, APSRTC, Vijayawada
An applicant intending to apply for more than one region shall submit the application form separately.
8. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
The application completed in all respects shall be sent to the respective Regional Manager of the specific Region to which the candidate is applying.
In respect of candidates applying for Zonal Workshops the applicants shall send the application to Works Manager Offices (WM/Uppal, WM/Miyapur, WM/VZM, WM/VJA, WM/NLR, WM/KDP and WM/KRMR).
9. Last date for submission of applications is 10.01.2012 (upto 5.00 pm). The aspiring Candidates are advised to apply well in advance and note that the Corporation is not responsible for any delays etc.
For any clarifications the candidates may contact the respective Regional Manager Offices / Works Manager Offices.
11. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the Notification/Recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
VICE CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
Download the complete Notification along with Application Proforma
Sir,iam naveen kumar iam completed my course diesel mechanic in dhone I want to work in apsrtc please sir
i need application form how to download it pls tell me or if u have send me soft copy to email@example.com thank you
Sir I am pradeepreddy iam completed my course diesel mechanic in anantapur I want to work in apsrtc please sir
the work manager
zws/aps rtc nellore
I am j. v. Sandeep Kumar I am complete my course diesel mechanic in nellore now I am working in zws nellore (apprenties) I want to work in aps rtc please sir
j. v. sandeepkumar
hi sir I am sravankumar. I completedmy mechanica mall palynological I want to Wark to t s rtc please sir request
Hi sir am Sindhi Ramesh.I completed my mechanical mall
Palynological I want to work to start please sir request sir
Hi sir I am s Ramesh iti completed