APSRTC Recruitment of Drivers – Nalgonda Region

By | June 23, 2013

Jobs in APSRTCAPSRTC RECRUITMENT-2013


113 Drivers on contract

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 113 vacancies of Driver on contract basis in Nalgonda region. Eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 28.06.2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below;

APSRTC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of posts: 113 (84 + 29 additional cushion)

Name of the post:  Driver on contract basis.

(The No.of Posts may increase or decrease depending on Head Office sanctions)

Wages: Rs. 7180.00 per month.

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 22-35 years as on 01.07.2013. SC/’ST/BC candidates are eligible for relaxation of upper age by 5 years, In case of ex-servicemen candidates, the service rendered by him as H.V. driver is eligible for relaxation of age up to 45 years by excluding die service rendered in military.

QUALIFICATIONS:
a)  Must have been holding a driving license valid for driving H.P.M.V. or H.G.V. or H.T.V continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on the date of selection.
b)  Must be able to read and write a regional language i.e. Telugu or Urdu
c)  Must not be less than 160 CM in height.

LOCAL CANDIDATES: Must have been residing in Nalgonda district for a period of not less than preceding 7 years .

20% of the posts will be filled up by considering both local and non-local candidates, based on merit and the remaining 80% posts will be filled up purely by local candidates.

RULE OF RESERVATION: SC-15%. SC-6% Ex-Servicemen-2%, BC- 29% (BC-a-7%, BC-B-10%. BC-C-1%. BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%).

33.33% of the posts are reserved for women.

Physical handicapped persons are not eligible.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in interview and driving test.

Sale of Application Forms: Candidates can obtain the application form by paying application fee of Rs. 100/- in cash from the Depot Manager’s Office of Nalgonda region from 17.06.2013 to 27.06.2013. and submit filled application form on or before 28.06.2013 up to I 7.00hrs., at the places where the application form was purchased.

Registration fee: Candidates other than SC/ST/BC/Ex-servicemen shall invariably pay an amount of Rs. i 00.00 towards registration fee and enclosed the money receipt at the time of submission of application. D.D.s/Banker Cheques/Cheques are not accepted.

DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM: Xerox copies
01. Driving license along with latest computerized certificate issued by the concerned RTO.
02. Caste certificate.
03. Local candidate/Nativity certificate
04. Educational qualifications.
05. Date of birth certificate.
06. Discharge certificate in case of ex-servicemen.
07. Two passport size photographs.
08. Two self addressed Rs. 5.00 stamped envelops.
09. Money receipt in case of other than SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen candidates in original.

GENERAL:

  1. Candidates sponsored through employment exchange and Sainik welfare board (ex-servicemen) shall pay Rs. 100.00 -towards application form and submit the same at the relevant depots within time limit along with necessary enclosures.
  2. The candidates shall apply only one application form.
  3. The selected candidates must have to undergo medical examination. After medical fitness, they have to pay Rs. 1000.00 towards Security deposit. They have to attend training programme at their own cost.
  4. Their services are liable for utilization in Nalgonda region. On emergency basis, they are required to work at any where in Andhra Pradesh.
  5. They are required to enter into agreement on payment of Rs. 100.00 non-judicial stamp paper at the depot where they are posted and are required to adhere to the terms and conditions to the agreement in discharge of their duties.

Note: APSRTC reserves the right to suspend, postponed or cancel the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.

REGIONAL MANAGER
APSRTC:: NALGONDA

Download the original notification in PDF form HERE:

GDE Error: Error retrieving file - if necessary turn off error checking (404:Not Found)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *