Absolute precision is the foundation of Olympics, an intricate mix of technology, processes and people. Here, the victory is measured in hundredth of a second and there’s no second chance. The ability to handle these complexities is what it takes lo be IT partner for Olympics.
Atos Origin is an international, leading IT Services and Systems Integration Company providing business consulting, systems integration and managed services that improve the effectiveness of clients’ businesses. With annual revenues exceeding EUR 5.4 billion, we employ over 50,000 people across 40 countries, work with some of the most respected organizations and companies of the world, and we happen to be the worldwide IT partner for all Olympic Games till 2016.
For more information visit http://www.atosorigin.com
Atos Origin India is a strategic global sourcing centre for Atos Origin worldwide. We are growing exponentially and well on the way to 6500 by 2011.
To meet our goals, we are looking for dynamic and proficient professionals. Our ability to deliver globally through proven and benchmarked processes, strong values and growth makes this an exciting place to be in.
Working with Atos Origin provides you the opportunity to work with a high degree of professional autonomy.
We are looking at Software Engineers, System Analyst, Technical Leaders and Technical Architects and Consultants for our development centres at Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata having 2 to 10 years of relevant experience in reputed IT organizations.
Proven expertise in any of the following technologies is necessary for the above mentioned roles:
• J2EE, EJB, Swing, Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, OAS, Spring, Hibernate, Liferay
• Unisys Mapper, Tandem Cobol, Coolgen, As400
• TIBCO, Business Work, EMS, iProcess, Adapters, Business Events, Spotfire
• Dot Net, BizTalk, MOSS
• Oracle and Unix Testers, EAI Testers, Retail BEP (Business Excellaration Program) Testers, Silk Performance Testers
Enterprise Content Management
• Documentum, IBM Filenet, LiveLink
• SAP Technical – ABAP, EP, SRM, WebDynPro, Workflow, PI, CRM and HR
• SAP Functional – FI/CO, SD (with CIN exp), PP, MM (with CIN exp), WM, HR, Bl/BW, Treasury, APO, PS,QM, CRM, SRM, EHS, REACh, Sustainability
• SAP IS-Banking. Utilities
• SAP BOBJ
• SAP Implementation and Application Support Project Managers (Certification is preferred for all above mentioned modules at least at Associate level as well as RunSAP certified)
• Oracle Application Technical (Finance / Purchase / HR)
• Oracle Application Functional (HRMS / Payroll / Fixed Assets)
• MFG/Pro – Functional & Progress exp
• Lawson S3-9
• BAAN 5 & LN (INFQR)
• Windows, Linux, AIX, Sun Solaris, Commvault Application Support
• SAP Basis R/3 4.7c, 4.7 (Certification preferred) Database Management
• Oracle DBA, Sybase DBA, UDB DB2 DBA Others
• Clarify, OPX2, Oracle Bl, Oracle BO and Oracle Portal, C development in Avionics Domain, Windchill Business Analyst
• Solution Sales Manager (Solution & Bid Management, Pre-sales)
• Alliance partner Manager (Sales)
• Quality Assurance specialist (Process improvement, ISO/ ITIL/CMMi implementation, Metrics analysis, Statistical analysis)
• Resource Managers (Deployment, Allocation, Utilization Management)
• Financial Controllers (Financial & Commercial Management)
To apply, you should have good verbal communication skills in English language and exposure to formal quality processes and standards.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with us please apply on our website http://www.in.atosorigin.com/en-us/careers
We are at Malad/Andheri/Vikhroli in Mumbai, Hinjewadi in Pune, Salt Lake in Kolkata, Whitefield in Bangalore and Mahindra World City in Chennai