BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise) Ministry of Defence
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts in Bharat Dynamics Limited. Selected candidates may be posted at any of our Units/ Offices at Hyderabad, Bhanur (Medak District, A.P), Vizag & upcoming New Projects and Liaison Office, New Delhi.
Online Applications Open from 09 Dec 2013 & Close on 23 Dec 2013 at 1600 hrs
|Sl. No.||DESIGNATION (POST)||GRADE||VACA- NCIES||RESER- VATION||BASIC PAY Rs.||SCALE OF PAY (Increment %)||CTC (Rs. in Lakhs p.a. Approx.)|
|1||ADDITIONAL GENERAL MANAGER (FINANCE)||VII||1||UR||36600||36600-62000 (3%)||14.0|
|2||ADDITIONAL GENERAL MANAGER (PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION)||VII||1||UR||36600||36600-62000 (3%)||14.0|
|3||DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (FINANCE)||VI||4*||UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1||32900||32900-58000 (3%)||12.6|
|4||DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (PERSONNEL & ADMINISTRATION)||VI||1||OBC||32900||32900-58000 (3%)||12.6|
|5||MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (FINANCE)||II**||14||UR-11, OBC-1, SC-1 & ST-1||16400||16400-40500 (3%)||6.4 in Gr-II|
Out of 21 vacancies notified, 1 vacancy is reserved for Visually Handicapped, 1 vacancy is reserved for Hearing Handicapped and 1 Vacancy is reserved for Orthopedically Handicapped.
* One post at Liaison Office, New Delhi.
** Training duration of MTs will be for a period of 1 (One) year. On successful completion of training period, they will be absorbed as Asst. Managers in Gr-II. They need to serve a bond for a period of 2 years from the date of absorption as Asst. Manager.
AGE LIMIT & AGE RELAXATIONS: Age will be reckoned as on 23 Dec 2013:
|Designation||Grade||Upper Age Limit (in Years)|
|AGM (Sl.No.1 & 2)||VII||54||54||54||54|
|DGM (Sl.No. 4)||VI||—||53||—||—|
|MT (Sl.No. 5)*||II||27||30||32||32|
*For CA/ICWAI – 28 years (General), 31 years (OBC) and 33 years (SCs/STs), in respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years which is over and above the relaxation admissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Relaxation will be extended as per rules in respect of Ex-Servicemen/Commissioned Officers/ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years of Military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those where assignment is due to be completed within 6 months), otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disabilities attributable to military service or an invalidment.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (non creamy layer) category are required to produce Community certificate in proof of their community at the time of interview stating that they do not come under the Creamy layer from a Competent Authority in the prescribed format. The certificate should have been issued on or after 23 June 2013.
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for the posts in Grade-II and 5 years for Grade-VI & VII, which is over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) wherever applicable.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- The maximum age for Internal Candidates will be 55 years.
TEST CENTERS: Following is the list of Examination Centers: Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Patna, Delhi, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Mumbai.
Candidate has to indicate the Centre in the Online Application Form in which he/she desires to take the Examination. BDL reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. BDL also reserves right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: Tentative date of Examination will be 18 Jan 2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
STEP-1: Logon to http ://bdl.ap.nic.in
STEP-2: Click on “Careers” > “Recruitments” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied.
STEP-3: Read the Advertisement carefully and be ready with the scan copies of the documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with your details STEP-4: Click SUBMIT, take a print of the filled application form after it is displayed.
STEP-5: Please save the filled application on to your local system for future printing/reference.
STEP-6: For candidates, who are applying for the post of AGM or DGM, paste a recent passport size photograph on the registration slip and attach the Caste (SC/ST/PWD) certificate (as applicable) and filled in Bio-Data as per pro forma enclosed at Annexure – I along with all the mandatory documents. Please ensure that mandatory documents along with signed application should reach us latest by 04 Jan 2014. The envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post being applied in bold letters”
The Website will be kept open from 09 Dec 2013 and closes on 23 Dec 2013 at 1600 hrs for submission of online application form. Candidates are allowed to apply only once. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which is to be entered in the Application form, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for Written Test / Interview can be sent. BDL will not be responsible for bouncing/loss of any e-mail sent to the candidates, due to invalid / wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mail to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / not receipt of information, if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time. However, necessary information will be hosted on BDL’s Website from time to time. Candidates other than SC/ST and PWD are required to pay the application fee through SBI Bank Challan or online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card or net banking) in order to register their application Online. On submission candidate will get e-mail and SMS regarding his registration number and acceptance of application, the System will generate Registration Number and the candidates have to print the registration slips.
Download the complete notification for full details HERE: