BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED
JHANSI (UP) – 284120
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Recruitment of Para Medical Staff on Fixed Tenure Basis
Advertisement No. 01/2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is one of the leading MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking, Country’s Premier Engineering Organization which provides world-class products and services to the core sectors like Power, Industry, Transportation, Transmission, Defense, Electronics, etc.
BHEL, Jhansi invites applications for its well equipped Hospital with excellent infrastructure from Para Medical Professionals of Indian origin for appointment on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two years.
The job offered is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two Years. THIS POST IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not ensure any regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future.
The detail of eligibility criteria (age/Qualifications), designation and number of posts for Para Medical Staff are as follows:
|Post Code No.||Designation / Position / Post||No. of Posts||Minimum Qualification||Upper Age Limit||Minimum Experience||Reservation Details|
|01||Pharmacy Assistant||01||Matric / SSLC. Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy as approved by the Central/ State Govt. Should be registered under Pharmacy Council Act.||32 Years||NIL||1 UR|
|02||Dental Technician||01||Matric / SSLC. Desirable:
Certificate of training in a Govt. Hospital / recognized institute
|32 Yrs.||2 Years post qualification experience in relevant field||1 UR|
|03||Lab Technician||01||Matric/ SSLC with Science. For Pathological laboratory , a Certificate of Lab. Technician from a recognized Institute or BSC in Lab Technology or a Lab. Technician Course in Army is essential.||32 Yrs.||2 Years post qualification experience in relevant field.||1 UR|
|04||Nursing Assistant||04 (2 reserved for male and 2 reserved for female candidates)||“A” grade certificate in General Nursing and mid-wifery.
B.Sc. (Nursing) must be registered with the State Nursing Council.
|32 Yrs.||NIL||2 UR 2OBC|
|05||Technician (Physiotherapy)||01||Matric/ SSLC. Recognized diploma in Physiotherapy.||32 Yrs.||3 years post qualification experience in relevant field.||1 UR|
|06||Technician (Ophthalmology)||01||12th + Recognized diploma (Technician Course) in ophthalmology or equivalent.||32 Yrs.||3 years post qualification experience in relevant field.||1 SC|
|Pharmacist/Lab. Technician/Dental Technician/ Technician (Physiotherapy)/ Technician (Ophthalmology)||Rs. 23,460/- p.m.|
|Nursing Assistant||Rs. 24,470/- p.m.|
- Reservations are applicable as mentioned against each post in the above table.
- Ex-servicemen reservation will be as per Govt. Directives.
Upper Age Limit and Relaxations:
- Upper age limit as required and mentioned in the above table will be calculated as on 01.05.2015.
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age.
Upper Age Limit:
- Relaxable by 5 years & 3 years for candidates belonging to SC & OBC (Non-creamy layer (NCL) as defined under government rules) respectively. The OBC Candidates who belong to Non Creamy layer should indicate their category as General only.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Central Government Rules.
- Age relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is also admissible to the candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Candidates should enclose their self-attested photocopy of qualification/ experience, certificates, registration certificate, if any, and caste certificate, if applicable, etc, along with the application form.
- A Non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100 in favour of BHEL, Jhansi payable at State Bank of India, BHEL Branch, Jhansi, UP (Branch code 3807) is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their Name, Code No. & Post on back side of Demand Draft.
- No application fee is payable by SC Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on plain white A4 size paper (neatly handwritten or typed) in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from our website www.bheljhs.co.in, indicating the Code No. and Post applied for on top of the Envelope cover.
Complete applications along with recent passport size photograph duly signed and affixed on right hand corner of Bio-data form along with Demand Draft, if required and one set of self-attested mark sheets / certificates, registration, caste certificates and experience or any other certificate if any should reach to Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR), BHEL, ADM Building, Jhansi (UP) – 284120 latest by 10.06.2015.
Last date for receipt of Application form is 10.06.2015(4:45PM).